Chapter 26

Eleanor's POV

"What about this"I asked Louis holding a blue dress.He shrugged and I frowned.We've been engaged for I think a week.

"So are you just going to shrug at everything I show you"I asked and he shrugged a smile spreading on his face

I glared at him but ended up smiling.We were all invited to the UK premier of The Fault In Our Stars.All they said was that the theme was 'Elegant But Fun'.

I walked back into the closet and found the perfect one.It's short with ruffles with a small bow in the middle.I put it on with white lace knee socks and gold Vans.

I put a lace bow that matches my knee socks."People we are leaving"Niall screamed and I grabbed a small handbag.

I walked out of the big closet and Louis was having trouble with his tie.I giggled and went up to him and fixed his tie."There"I smiled.

"You look....."He eyed me up and down and I felt my cheeks heat."LETS GO"Niall screamed inpatient.

I smiled and walked out of the room with Louis following.Lou was downstairs talking to Perrie."Thank you so much for watching the girls"I said to her.

"Oh it's no problem"She smiled.

We all piled into the car and made small talk until we arrived.Once we got out of the car we went right on the red carpet.Louis's arm tightly around my waist.

I thought I was going to go blind from all the cameras.I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek.He smiled at me his blue eyes brightening.He kissed me and the butterflies erupted in my stomach.

*****

We came out of the theater and I saw that Louis was trying not to laugh."How bad is it"I asked.

"You look like a very,very beautiful panda"He laughed and I sighed and hid my face.

We quickly got into the car and drove to the house.When we got home I thanked Lou and she left.I walked into MJ's room and saw she was sitting playing with her doll."Mummy"She squealed.

I kneeled next to her bed."What are you doing awake"I asked her.

"I couldn't sweep"She pouted.

"Oh do you want mummy do read you a story"I asked her and she nodded her now brown hair moving back and fourth.

I grabbed a book and sat on the edge of her bed making sure I didn't ruin my dress.Halfway through the story her bright blue eyes were no longer visible.

I kissed her forehead and put away the book.I looked at her clock and it was 12:45.

I sighed and walked down the hall to our room.Louis was on his phone sitting on the bed his sweatpants hanging low on his hips.

I slipped off my shoes and took the bow out of my hair."Babe,can you help me"I said trying to unzip the dress.

He walked over to me and unzipped it.I took it off along with my knee socks and pulled on one of Louis's shirts.

I fell into the bed and sighed.Louis wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.I yawned and nuzzled my head into his bare chest.

He ran his hands through my hair."Are you tired"He asked and I nodded.

He turned off the light and pulled the sheets over us."I love you"He whispered and kissed my nose.

******

I woke up and got this horrible feeling that made me run to the bathroom and throw up.After I was done I sat on the bathroom floor waiting for the feeling to go away.

"El"Louis called but I couldn't answer.

I heard his footsteps getting closer and the bathroom door opened and he kneeled in front of me."Are you ok"He asked stroking my cheek and I nodded and stood up.

"What happened"He asked and I shrugged.

"I probably ate something bad"I said and grabbed my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth.

"Want me to get you some water"He asked and I nodded.

I walked out of the bathroom and Louis handed me a cup of water.I drank it quickly and the nausea disappeared."Better"He asked and I nodded.

I took a quick shower and put on a lose gray jumper because it is almost winter.I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and put my hair into a bun.

As I was putting in some bobby pins Louis wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled.

I turned me around to face him.He pecked my lips."I,love,you"He said in between kisses.

He smirked and I laughed and lightly hit his chest.I walked to MJ's room and she was still asleep.

"Wake up"I said kissing her cheek but she didn't move.

"Waky Waky"I laughed and she put her hand over my mouth to get me to shut up.I gasped and she rolled back over

"You wanna get breakfast"I asked and she nodded lazily

"Let's go before uncle Niall eats it all"I laughed and lifted her up.She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

When we got down stairs I set her on a chair and she led her head fall on the table.I chuckled a bit and poured her some cereal."Come on eat up"I said and she just lifted her head to look at me.She squinted her eyes then let her head drop again.

"Do you want me to feed it to you"I asked her and she shook her head lazily.She lifted her head and took the spoon and got some cereal but her eyes closed and she dropped the spoon.

I sighed and took the cereal from her and put everything away."Are you gonna stay up late again"I asked her and she shook her head.

I lifted her up and walked to the couch.I turned on the tv and pulled a blanket over us.I saw she was watching the tv.

"Go to sleep"I whispered to her.After a while I fell asleep as well.

Zayn's POV

"When am I going to get to meet her"My mum said through the phone.

"When you come here to London"I sighed.

"Nope your sisters miss you"She said.

"Ok,I'll see when we can go"I said and she squealed.

"Oh great I have to go"She said.

"Bye I love you mum"I said.

"I love you too"She said and we both hung up.

"Pez"I called,she walked into the room holding Lyric.

"Yeah?"

"How would you like to go to Bradford"I asked and her face brightened.

"Really?"She asked and I nodded.

"Yay I miss you mum and sisters"She smiled.

"When would we go"She asked sitting next to me.

"How about Saturday"I suggested.

"That's in two days"She gasped.

"I want to go as soon as possible"I smiled.

"Lyric baby you get to meet your grama"Perrie cooed at her.

"My mums gonna love her"I said.

"You think so?"

"I know so"