Chapter 11

Perrie's POV

"So how did you parents take the news"Zayn asked.

I chuckled nervously."You didn't tell them did you"He asked and I nodded.

"They have to know Perrie"He said."Yeah but my dad has never been very....fond of you"I said leaning my head against his chest."I really hope it's yours though"I whispered just loud enough for him to hear."Me too but don't change the subject"He said.

I sighed."Just call them"Zayn said and I got up off the couch and grabbed my cell phone and dialed my mums number.

"Hello"My mum answered.

"H-hi mum"I said."Perrie I haven't heard from you in forever how are you"She asked.

"I'm fine,mum I have something to tell you"

"What is it love"

"Mum I'm,well,mum I'm pregnant"I blurted out and she gasped.

We were silent for a while."How far along are you"She asked quietly."Six months...its a girl"I smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me"She asked madly."Because I knew you would react like this"I said."Oh just wait till your father years this-ALEXANDER"She screamed.

A/N I know Perrie's parents are divorced but for the sake of the story.

"Oh no"I mumbled.I heard mumbling from the other end of the line."SHE'S WHAT IM GONNA KILL THAT SON IF A B*TCH"I heard dad scream then some more mumbling.

"Just hand me the phone"I heard him say."Perrie"I heard him say madly.

"H-hi dad"I said and gave Zayn a worried look."Perrie what were you thinking,you can't raise a child.Come home we will help you it's better for you here away from-"

"I'm not going back home"I stated."Um excuse me"He said.

"I'm not going home.Im perfectly fine at our flat"I said."Perrie your not thinking straight"

"I'm thinking just fine"I said anger building up inside of me."Well then let me talk to that boyfriend of yours"He said.

"No,your gonna threaten him"I said."Is it that or did he leave you"He asked.

"He didn't leave me if your gonna insult my life then I'm hanging up"I said truthfully."No don't I'm just saying-"

"Bye"I said hanging up on him and throwing my phone across the room."I hate him so much"I said my knuckles turning white.

Zayn got up and walked over to me."Calm down ok"He said wrapping his hand around my waist."He's just so....UHH"I screamed.

"Hey babe please calm down"Zayn said and I felt Lyric kicking me,also telling me to calm down I guess.

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed."Its just so stressful"I said sitting on the couch."How bout you sleep it off"He suggested and helped me get up off the couch.I walked into our room and feel onto the bed.

"Goodnight"Zayn said."Don't leave me"I mumbled grabbing his arm."Ok"He said and fell next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I can't wait to see her"Zayn mumbled.

Eleanor's POV yay new POV

"M.J please"I begged her to eat her food.

"No I'm not hungwy"She said crossing her arms over her chest and pouted

"One bite"I asked her and she nodded.She took a bite of her sandwich then pushed it away.The afternoon sun shown on her hair and I noticed it was more of a brown color.

She yawned loudly."Sweep"She said.She hopped down off her chair and we walked to her room.I changed her into her pajamas and she crawled into bed."Goodnight mummy"She said."Goodnight angel"I said and kissed her forehead then walked out of her room and closed the door slowly.

I heard the front door open."I'm home"Louis yelled.I walked to the kitchen where he was eating an apple.

"How was work"I asked him and he shrugged."We recorded a few songs,wrote some lyrics.The usual"He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mj's hair is turning darker"I smiled."Really"He asked and I nodded.

"But she refused to eat her dinner today.Isn't that like a phase"I asked.

"I think so if she stops eating we will take her to see a doctor"He grinned."Where is she"He asked.

"Sleeping-"

"Daddy"I heard a squeal.I guess she's not."Well she was"I said.

He picked her up and positioned her on his hip."Hello baby"He said kissing her cheek."Why didn't you eat your dinner"He asked her and she hid her face in the crook of his neck.

"MJ"He said but she still didn't move."Mary Jane"He said and her head shot up.

"Yes"She asked innocently."Why didn't you eat your dinner"He asked again

"I-I downt knwow"She said.

"Baby you need to eat"He said.

She shook her head.And he sighed.

"We will try again tomorrow"I said and he nodded.M.J yawned."Tired?"Louis asked and she nodded.

She rested her head against his shoulder and feel asleep instantly.He carried her to her room and put her in bed.I walked into our room and climbed into bed.A few moments later I felt the other side of the bed dip and an arm around my waist.

"Goodnight"I said.

"Night I love you"He whispered and I drifted to sleep in his arms.