Chapter 30

Well it's official Louis Tomlinson is and forever will be off the market.At the London premier of The Fault In Our Stars Tommo's girlfriend was seen wearing a beautiful diamond ring.So what do you all think about the first 1D engagement~Sugarscape

A/N

That was just what the magazine in this story wrote.

Eleanor's POV

I ran to the bathroom and thew up once again.I cursed under my breath then flushed it and brushed my teeth.

"Babe what happened"Louis asked wrapping his arms around me.

"I threw up again"I sighed.

"What's going on"Louis asked me worriedly.

"I don't know"I said shaking my head.

My breath caught in my throat at the thought of a possibility.A smile spread on my face.

"What is it"Louis asked confused.

"There is one possibility"I smiled excitedly.

"Which is"He raised his eyebrow.

"I could be pregnant"I bit my lip excitedly.

"Really"His eyes lit up with excitement.I nodded and he picked me up twirling me around.I laughed and he put me down and kissed me.

"But why do you keep throwing up?"He asked stupidly.

"Don't you remember-oh right we weren't together at that time"I said awkwardly.

"Is it bad that you're throwing up"He asked worriedly.

"No it could just be morning sickness but we don't know yet"I laughed.

"When can you take the test"He asked excitedly.

"When you buy it for me"I said mischievously.

"No way"He laughed.

"Well if you want to find out so badly"I smirked.

"But..but...but...-"

"Or you can just wait until I decide to buy some"I said.

"Fine"He sighed putting on his coat.

Louis's POV

I walked into the store and to the medical section.I searched through the aisles until I found them.

And there were where I think hundreds of different kinds.I took out my phone and called El.

"Yes Louis"She asked.

"Uhh quick question what like brand do you want"I asked awkwardly.

"Just get two boxes of two different brands that you've heard of"She said.

"Oh ok i'll be home soon"I said.

"Ok love you"

"I love you too bye"I said hanging up the phone.

I bought two boxes of whatever brands sounded the best.I drove back home with excitement surging through my veins.I pulled up and flew out of the car and up the stairs.

"I got them"I threw the bag onto the bed.

"Ok I'll be back"She laughed walking into the bathroom.

I walked to MJ's room and she was playing with her dolls."MJ can I talk to you"I asked her and she looked at me confused but then nodded and followed me back to our room.

I pulled her onto my lap and she smiled at me.

"So MJ how would you feel about having a baby brother or sister"I asked her and her face fell.

"You guys won't love me no more"She said her bottom lip quivering.

"Oh MJ you'll always be my baby girl and I will always love you so will mummy"I reassured her and her face brightened a bit.

"Promise"She asked me holding out her pinky.

"Promise"I said crossing our pinkies.

"Can I go play now"She asked me and I chuckled and nodded.She hopped off my lap and ran off.

I heard Eleanor scream and I ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

She opened it instantly her eyes bright and a smile on her face.She started nodding and a tear streamed down her face.

"I'm gonna be a dad again"I asked and she kept nodding then she jumped up and hugged me wrapping her legs around my waist

"I love you so much"I said and kissed her.She sighed and pulled away wiping her happy tears.

"I love you too"She smiled crashing her lips into mine.

"We should take a day off"I suggested and she nodded.I picked her up bridal style and she laughed as I tossed her onto the bed.

I crawled next to her and wrapped me arms around her waist."What should we watch?"I asked her flipping through the movies.

"I don't know"She sighed laying her head on my chest.

"You pick pregnant lady"I teased.

"No,you are not going to make pregnancy jokes this time 'round"She laughed.

"You know I will babe"I said.

"No I won't let you"She said.

"What if I still do"

"Then every pregnancy joke earns you half a night on the couch"She said seriously.

"Why not the whole night?"I asked her.

She paused and looked down blushing.

"What is it"I asked her.

"I don't like to sleep alone"She said quietly.

"Awww little Ellie can't sleep without me because she thinks the monsters will get her"I said in a baby voice.

"Yes"She pouted and I kissed her forehead.

"Now really what movie?"I asked her.

"Every movie"She laughed.

"Ok The Extorsist it is"I said and her eyes widened.

"No anything but that movie"She said and I think she had tears in her eyes.

"Are you crying"I laughed and a few tears streamed down her face.

"It's just hormones"She laughed a tears streaming down her face.

I wiped them away and clicked on a random movie.

"What are we watching?"She sniffled.

"I Am Legend"I smiled.

"Ok"She sniffled burying her face in the crook of my neck,her breath tickling my skin.

"This movie is also depressing"El mumbled and I laughed.

"You're a little ray of f*cking sunshine aren't you"I said.

"Yep"She smiled.

A/N

YAY ANOTHER ELOUNOR BABY