Chapter 13

Perrie's POV

"CURSE YOU IKEA"I hear Louis scream from down the hall.We have been living in the house for a month now and things have been pretty hectic.

"What was that about"I asked Eleanor.We are playing go fish,yeah we are that bored.

"He's trying to build MJ's princess bed,I will call the guy later"She says."You have an Ikea guy"I chuckle.

"Yep,do you have a four"She asked."Go Fish"

"You know what I'm bored let's go check on him shall we"She says throwing her cards on the table.I nod and fallow her down the hall and look into the room.Louis is there sitting cross cross looking at the instructions.

"What's wrong"El asked.He looks up."These are not the right nails....they gave me the wrong f*cking nails"He says madly."Do you want me to call Dave-"

"No for once I will do this myself"He says."You do that"She smiles and gave him a thumbs up.

"So what is your boyfriend up to"She asked."He's painting Lyrics room,he won't let me in there"I whined.

"Well at least he wanted to paint it when I told Louis him being the sassy boy he is said 'Get off your ass and do it yourself' he got a slap in the face and had to sleep on MJ's floor for a week"Eleanor said proudly.I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Mummy did dadwy finwish my castwel"MJ said running up to us."No not yet"She said."Well he needs to huwwy up he always does dis"She said crossing her arms impatiently.

"Sassy little angel you have there"I said and Eleanor gave me a weak smile.

"ELEANOR CALL DAVE"Louis screamed."Of course"She mumbled and took out her phone.

"Wanna see what I did to uncle Hawwy"She asked me sweetly and I nodded and followed her down the hall into the living room.Harry was in front of the mirror his hair had sparkles and clips and other things.I started to laugh and he turned around.

"You look great"I said between laughter."Thanks"He fake smiled.

Eleanor walked in and started laughing as well."What did you do MJ"She asked."I made uncle Hawwy pwitty"She smiled showing her little baby teeth.

"Good job"She said and high-fived her."Yeah well uncle Hawwy is gonna take three hours to get this out of his hair"He said walking up the stairs into his room.

MJ yawned loudly and her eyes were half open."I think it's nap time for you"El said picking her up."I'll be back"She said walking up the stairs.I walked up the stairs and then down the hallway.There was a sign on a door.

DO NOT ENTER..especially Perrie.

I chuckled and put my ear to the door trying to hear something.It was silent in there.I gave up and went into out room and turned on the TV.

"Is Louis Tomlinson a father?!"The reporter said.I turned up the volume to hear better.

"EL"I called and she came running."What"She asked from the doorway."Look"I said pointing to the screen and she sat next to me.

"Tomlinson has been spotted multiple times with this little girl"She said and a picture of Louis and MJ flashed on the screen."Is this little beauty a member of the Tomlinson family,tweet us what you think that's it for today.This is Amanda with E news."

"F*ck"Eleanor mumbled.I got out my phone and checked the tweets that they were receiving.

OMG she is adorable,shes welcome to the family.

Hell no he did not have a kid with that thing Eleanor #Truth

Eleanor ran out of the room most likely to tell Louis.Zayn walked in and his shirt was drenched In all different colors of paint.

"What did ya do to yourself"I giggle."What this,nothing"He said.

I coughed."You reek of paint take a shower"I said still coughing."Its worth it your gonna love her room"He said excitedly."Yeah yeah take a shower"I said coughing.

He laughed and went to take a shower."What are we going to do"I heard El scream and run into my room.

"I don't know what to tell you"I said and she paced around the room."Maybe it will die off just don't tweet or say anything to anyone"I said.

******

Louis's POV

"Management told me to confirm it at the interview that we are at"I said into the phone."Ok how do you think they will react"El asked.

"El you know there will always be haters but the fans will love her"I smiled."Louis were on"Zayn said and I nodded.

"Babe I have to go talk to you when we get back k"I said."Ok I love you"

"Love you too"I said."And now welcome One Direction"The interviewer said.

I walked out first and waved at the fans,then sat on the couch.The interviewer was dressed horribly.Are you going to the night club after.Shes wearing way too much makeup.

"How are you"She said twirling her hair trying to be flirty."Good"We all said.

"So let's answer some twitter questions,the first question is.."

"So Louis you have been spotted with this little girl,Is she you and Elise's-"

"It's Eleanor"I corrected her."Whatever is she your daughter"She snorted and rolled her eyes."So yeah is she"She asked putting her hand on my leg and I moved it off."Yes she is"I said proudly.

The crowed gasped as did she."But she looks nothing like you or Elise she has red hair,are you sure she didn't cheat on you"She said."No her hair is red because of El's grandmother it's a dark red/brown actually so it will be brown soon"I said.

"Whatever how old is she"She asked bored."She's three"I said."And what do you think of her"She asked.

"MJ's great she's the sweetest"Niall said."Oh so her name is MJ is that for Molly Jen or something"She snorted."Its actually Mary Jane"Harry said.

"Oh well let's move on,So Zayn you and Perrie have been spotted at buying baby things are you expecting"She asked.Zayn gulped."It's for Perrie's friend she's having a baby"He said.

"Sure then what is this"She asked and a picture of Perrie popped on the screen and you could see a visible bump.

"Our fans love photoshop don't they"Zayn said nervously."But-"

"That's all we have time does today toon in next time"A voice said and we all got up and left the building.

"That was close"Zayn said.