Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

I pulled up the same old glass building where management was.They have to decide if they want the fans to know about her or not.

Perrie had to do some stuff for Little Mix.So I had to bring Lyric.

The lads would watch her but they had to come too.I got out of the car and unbuckled Lyrics car seat.I lifted the canopy and she was sound asleep.

She's already a month old.Time flies.

The lads pulled up in the other car.Louis and Niall were arguing about some stupid subject as usual.I sighed at their stupidity.

We all walked into the meeting room and Simon was at the end of the table and some people from management were there two.But there was a new younger girl.

"Thanks for coming now first order of business boys,this is Emily she's new here so I hope you will treat her with as much respect as you treat me"He said and she waved and we nodded.

She gave me a flirty smile but I just shook it off."Ok so next I haven't met her yet have I"He smiled.I shook my head and stood up and grabbed the car seat and put it in the chair next to Simon then lifted the canopy.

"She's a pretty little girl,Lyric am I correct"He asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Ok so should we go public with this"Simon asked everyone.

"I think that we should,but not strait forward let the fans figure it out"Tony said and everyone nodded in agreement except Emily.

"Ok,so tonight all of you will go to dinner and um...Emily you will join them just to watch over and make sure the paparazzi is there"Simon said and she nodded.

"Alright now the tour."Simon said changing the subject so I walked back to my chair.

******

Perrie's POV

"Now 5,6,7,8 go"Beatrice our choreographer said.

We did the next move and she scream stop.

"Perrie what is going on with ya"She asked.

"Sorry..i'm just so tired"I said sitting on the floor.

"Did Lyric keep ya up again"Jade asked and I nodded.

"Who?"

"Lyric my daughter"I said.

"How old is she"Beatrice asked.

"A month"I said.

"What are you doing here then you just had a daughter get out"She pointed to the door and I stood up and left.

The studio was in the management building so It was a bit weird because of all the people it suits and dresses and you just here...sweating like a pig.

I walked down the hallway and a door opened in front of me and I squealed in fright.

"Oh sorry"A girl voice said.

"It's ok"I said.

"Hi I'm new here I'm Emily"She said and shook my hand.

"Perrie"I said.

Out of no where Louis just jumped out out of the room."Oh Perrie I see you've meet Emily she's new"He said.

"I got that"I said.

"Oh and we have to go to dinner today"He said.

"Are you two dating"She asked and we stayed silent then started laughing.