Chapter 8

Perrie's POV
We've been on the plane for a few hours and it's been miserable for me.
"Perrie are you feeling alright"Zayn asked with a worried look on his face.
"Fine"I whispered laying back down on the seats.
We had our own section of the airplane and it was kinda like a limo every seat was connected in a circle.
"You don't look fine babe"
"How about sh*tty is that better"I said.
His eyes widened at my change of moods.
"Sorry I don't feel good kinda like someone stabbed me in the stomach"I said putting my hands on my stomach.
"So how do you know that it's a girl"I asked.
"I have a feeling"He smiled.
"Well Lyric is in a bad mood today"I frowned.
"Hey Lyric angel leave mumma alone for a sec k"He said talking to my stomach.
I giggled."I wish it was that easy"
"When's your next appointment I've never been to one"He said.
"Oh I forgot to schedule one"I said.
"When we get the New York we will schedule one at the best doctor in town"He smiled.
****
"Please fasten your seat belts we will be landing in New York shortly"The pilot said.
We all fastened our seat belts and chatted till the plane landed.
Once it did we all got out and it was madness.Zayn but his arm around my waist as we walked to the limo.
"This is insane"I scream over the noise.
"Just stay close"He says and pulled me closer to him.
Once we go through the fans it's time for my favorite people,The paps.*note the sarcasm*
"Is it true that your cheating on Zayn with Liam"One screamed.
Where did they get that from.
"Hey Louis is it true that Eleanor's pregnant"Another screams.
I start feeling sick again because of all the noise and commotion.
"Zayn"I say telling him I don't feel good and I look in his eyes and they have worry.
"Were almost there"He says.
We manage to get in the car and we all climb in and sir down.
I lean my head against the window distracting myself from my stomach pains.
"Here"Zayn says handing me a water.
I nod at him in response and drink it quickly.It works quickly by getting rid of the pain just a bit.
I look over Jesy's shoulder and see that she's on twitter scrolling.Yawn.
"We have an interview tomorrow"Leigh says.
"The boys have one tonight"She says to them.
"Do we have to"Louis whines.
"Yep"I say.
We arrive at the hotel and go onto the elevator.We are on floor 100 the top floor.Once we get to the room Liam opens the door and it is massive like all of our flats combined massive."WOW"..."This is huge"Zayn says.
Louis ran into the nearest room and locked the door.Weird.
"Ok find a room partner there aren't enough rooms for each of you"Paul said.
"Well there is an extra room so I guess Louis got that one"He said.
Louis's POV
"Hi babe"I said as soon as El logged onto Skype.
"Hi" She said holding Mary Jane.
"Say hi"
"Hi daddy"She said.
"Hi angel"
Your probably wondering who the hell is Mary Jane.Mary Jane is my two year old daughter only me,my family,and the boys know about her.Management would take her away and I know it.They never really liked Eleanor and anything bad that she did they would pin her on it.M.J has bright red hair from El's grandma and she also has the brightest blue eyes
"When's the interview"El.
"For you it's at 10"I said.
"I'll be watching"She smiled.
"LOUIS WE HAVE TO GO"Harry screamed.
"We have to go to it's someones bed time"El said tickling M.J.
"Bye I love you" I said.
"I wuv wu dadwy"M.J said.
"I love you to baby"
"Bye"
"Bye"
"LOUIS"
"I'm coming I'm coming"