Chapter 33

Zayn's POV

We climbed out of the car and thanked the driver before going through the gates to the house.We had gotten the chance to come home early and we obviously took the chance to surprise our girls.

Harry opened the door quietly and we tiptoed into the house putting our bags down.I heard laughing from the kitchen and I followed the voices until I heard Perrie's cute giggle.

I silently opened the kitchen door.Perrie and El were both facing away from me.Louis followed me into the kitchen and I quickly wrapped my arms around Perrie's lifting her in the air as she screamed.

I set her down and she put her hand on her chest."I thought you were a kidnapper"She laughed.

Louis had done the same to El so they were both out of breath."You scared me to death"She said then hugged me.

"You're early"She smiled and I nodded.

"We got the chance to come home earlier so we might as well scare you guys"I teased.

"Yeah"She smiled.

"What are you guys doing awake at 12 anyway?"I asked.

"We were so exited for you guys to come home tomorrow,but today works too"She laughed and I pecked her lips.

"Let's go to bed then"I suggested and she nodded.We walked upstairs and I told Perrie that I would meet here there.I walked to Lyrics room and she was sound asleep in her crib.

I kissed the top of her head and walked back to my room.Perrie was in the bathroom so I just took off my shirt and put on some sweatpants and climbed into bed.

Perrie came out of the bathroom wearing her loose hello kitty shirt and a pair of pajama shorts.She turned off the light.I grabbed her by the waist and she laughed as she fell onto the bed.

"I missed you"I said twirling the end of her hair.

"I missed you too"She said as her head fell on the pillow.

I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my chest.This was definitely better than hugging a pillow pretending that it's her.

"Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be in love with you?"I asked Perrie.

"Many times"Perrie said.

"I'm just making sure you never forget how much I love you"I laughed,

"I don't know what i'd ever do without you"Perrie said looking up at me.

"Don't worry about that because that's one of the things you will never find out"I told her truthfully.

Her lips curved upward at my words."You'll always be my girl"I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you"She mumbled sleepily.

"Love you too"I mumbled against her skin.She nuzzled her head into my chest and I pulled her closer to me.

I slowly drifted off to sleep,with Perrie still in my mind as always.

*****

I was woken by the sound of Lyric's cries.I let go of Perrie's waist and got up and walked to Lyric's room.

She was sitting in her crib crying her eyes out.I sighed and picked her up crying to calm her down."Shhh your fine Lyric and guess what,happy birthday baby girl you're already one"I bounced her in my arms and her cries turned into soft giggles.

I looked at the clock and it was only seven in the morning so I set Lyric back in her crib and she quickly fell asleep.I walked back to my room and got back into bed when my phone beeped and I took it out of the pocket and read the text from management.

"What are you doing?"Perrie asked me her eyes barely open.

"Just go back to sleep"I said and kissed the top of her head.

From Shitbags:The film crew is going to be filming around your house and pretty much anywhere you go for the next week to see if we can get any footage for the movie.Since we already have the Take Me Home Tour footage we will need personal footage they will be bye at 10 am to 6 pm every day for the next week good luck

To:You,Louis,Niall,Harry,Liam

I sighed and put my phone away.They just now decide this,the Take me home tour was a little while ago and now they decide to film here.I already told Perrie that any day we would get a call that said they were filming here.

I moved Perrie's blonde hair away from her beautiful face.Her mouth was slightly open as she took slow breathes.

Today is gonna be a long day having the film crew here.