Chapter 34

A/N I changed that the film crew is only gonna be there for a week.

Louis's POV

"When are they gonna be here?"Eleanor asked.

"Five minutes"I said wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"So are they having a birthday party for Lyric?"I asked.

"Yeah Perrie was talking about it last night"She said looking up at me.

"What did she say?"I whispered to her kissing her cheek.

"That they were just getting a little cake for her and some presents not a big party"She whispered back.

"Why are we whispering?"I whispered laughing and she laughed as well.

"I don't know"She whispered again.I turned her to face me a gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

She laughed into the kiss while I smiled.She pulled away laughing and slapped my chest softly.

"I love you"I told her.

"You're an idiot"She said a smile on her lips.

"Yeah but I'm your idiot"I smiled.

"touché"She laughed as the doorbell rung.

"Someone get that"I screamed into the hallway.

"I'll get it"I heard Niall scream from down the hallway.

"Well here goes nothing"El sighed and wrapped my arms around her,I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"What do you think they're gonna say,Most of your fans think you're in love with Harry"She sighed.

"Hey look at me."I said tilting her chin up with finger.

"It doesn't matter what they think.I know that i'm In love with you and that's all that matters"I said and she nodded looking at the ground.

"Okay?"

She nodded again smiling at me.I pecked her lips as we were called downstairs.

We went downstairs where we saw a

Few people with cameras."Well we have been hired to film you for the next week from 10 am to 6 pm everyday.You can just pretend that we're not even here unless simon wants you to do some private interview.My name is Jake and this is Sam,and Fletcher"The man who I learned name was Jake.

"So just do what you usually do and if anything interesting happened then we will have it on film and if nothing does then we won't.Simon had us instal 24 hour cameras that are everywhere except for inside the bedrooms and bathrooms."Sam said.

They handed us all small microphones which we hid under our clothing and then we went out separate ways."Its kinda hard pretending that they aren't here when they are following us with cameras"El laughed covering her microphone.

"Good point"I smiled.

"Mummy look at what I made"MJ squealed running up to us holding a piece of paper.

She held it up and it was a flower,I think."Its beautiful MJ"I beamed.

"Want to put it on the fridge?"Louis asked her and she nodded excitedly .He took her small hand in his and they skipped away to the kitchen with me following.Louis lifted her up and she put it at the very top of the fridge.

"Yaay"I clapped and she smiled brightly.

"Mummy where's the baby?"MJ asked tilting her head to the side.My eyes widened when I remember we were being filmed.I looked up at Louis who's eyes were wide.