43

Eleanor's POV

"I'm gonna miss you so much."I sobbed into the crook of Louis' neck.

"Don't cry love, three months will go quickly."He said.

"Yeah but then your gonna leave again after that, the break is only a week."I cried.

"Why can't I come with you like we planned before."I asked.

"Eleanor you're having twins and I don't want to you to go on a different plane every day, It's not safe."He said.

I sniffled and hugged him tighter."I love you so so so so much."I said.

"I love you too, more than you will ever know."He said.

I pulled away and wiped my eyes.

MJ was standing next to us confused. Louis bent down to her height.

"Baby girl, daddy has to go somewhere for a little while. You understand that right?"He asked and she nodded.

"Where are you going daddy?"She asked innocently.

"I'm going on tour."He said.

"What's tour?"She asked, even though we've explained it to her multiple times.

"It's where I go and sing all over the world."He said.

"Are you coming back?"She asked starting to cry.

"Of course I would never abandon you."He said then picked her up hugging her.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too daddy."She cried.

A few tears streamed down Louis' face. Even though we've done this so many times before. It never gets easier, sadly.

I gave him one last hug and kiss.

"I love you okay, we've done this before."He said.

"I know I love you, have fun okay."I said letting him go.

"Bye."I said.

"Bye"He said, and he walked into the private jet.

"Mommy."Mj cried and I picked her up turning around and walking to the car.

Perrie's POV

"Please don't cry."Zayn said hugging me as I started to cry.

"Have fun ok."I said and kissed him.

"I always do."He said then picked up Lyric and kissed her all over her face.

"I'm gonna miss my girls so much."He said bringing me into another hug.

"I love you so so much baby girl, I know you can barely understand me but I'm gonna miss you angel."He kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Daddy!"She squealed when he blew on her little tummy. Handing her back to me I adjusted her on my hip.

"I love you."

"I love you too."He said picking up his duffle bag, then beginning to walk away.

"Wave bye bye."I whispered and Lyric waved.
He gave us one last wave before he went into the plane.

Tears were still streaming down my face as I walked to the car. Lyric didn't know what was happening, but she was crying because she hated being away from her dad.

"Shhh."I tried to calm her down holding her close. She kept crying and squealing "daddy!"

"You'll see daddy soon, I promise."I cooed trying to calm her down.