Chapter 21

Ed Sheeran-Wake Me Up

Zayn's POV

I've started to notice that Louis and Eleanor have been pretty distant lately.Me and Perrie haven't been the same either though,but they don't even try to talk to each other.

"Pez have you seen a jacket"I asked.

"What,so I can find marijuana in the pocket"She snapped folding some of her clothing.

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck."I'm sorry"She sighed sitting on the bed.

"No I deserve it,I don't even deserve to be with you anymore"I said seriously.

"This is your last chance you know"She said.

"I know"She stood up and hugged me burying her head in my neck.

"I miss you"She cried.

"I'm still me"I said.

"No your not,Zayn"She said tears streaming down her face and I wiped them away.

"What happened to my best friend"She cried and hugged me again.

"It's like you built your walls back up again"She said tears streaming down her face.

"I never left you Perrie i'm still here"I said cupping her face with my hands to look at me.I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

,

This was my wake up call.And it hit me like a brick.

******

"Come on lads we're on"Liam said getting our attention.We're doing an interview.

We walked onto the stage and I heard the audience cheer."How are you boys today"The male interviewer said.

"Good"We said.

"Ok you already know what i'm going to ask you about,Louis and Zayn what do your girlfriends think about the video"He asked and Louis tensed up.

"Uh,well me and El haven't spoken a lot in the past few weeks"Louis said sadly.

"Same"I said.

"So they didn't take it well"He asked.

"Not at all"Louis said.

"Are you planning on doing it again"He asked and we shook our heads.

"No,never"We said.

"Good"He said.

"So how has it been"He asked

"It's been hard,because I just love her so much and it's hard not being able to talk to her that much anymore"Louis said.

"Awwww"

"Are you guys working it out"He asked.

"Yeah,its been better lately we've been trying to work it out its succeeded so far"Louis said.

"Same with you Zayn"He asked and I nodded.

"So Niall you raised 300,000 pounds for charity"He smiled and the audience cheered.

"Yes"He smiled.

"That's amazing"He said.

"Alright so you boys are preforming tonight what will you be singing"He asked.

"Oh Louis actually picked the song and it's a friend of ours Ed Sheeran,Wake Me Up"Harry said and the audience erupted in cheers.

I caught El and Louis staring at each other.He obviously chose the song for her.

Throughout the song I saw that Louis was stearing El in the eyes as he sang.

After the song ended we left the studio and went back to the house.

A/N really bad short update sorry.THIS IS THE SHORTEST UPDATE EVER