Chapter 28

So yeah just ignore that authors note that I wrote I fixed it to say Hazel and if in any other chapters it says amber eyes PLEASEEEE tell me so yeah bye.

Perrie's POV

The car stopped in front of Zayn's family's house.We got out of the car and Zayn brought the bags while I carried Lyric.

He knocked on the door and his mum answered it with a bright smile.She hugged him quickly and then came to me.

Her eyes watered looking at Lyric."Hello Perrie"She hugged me.

"How are you Trisha"I asked her.

"Even better now"She smiled.

"Is this Lyric"She smiled a tear streaming down her face,hopefully a happy one.

I nodded and handed Lyric to her.Lyric smiled at her showing her baby teeth.We went inside the house and to the living room.

"She's beautiful Zayn"Trisha smiled.

"Ok well Zayn how about you show Perrie around town since you two haven't been here in a while"Trisha suggested and Zayn looked at me and I nodded.

"Ok so I have to run some errands so be back by dinner"She said handing Zayn, Lyric.She said bye and left.

"Let's go"Zayn said standing up with Lyric.

I followed him out of the house and he intertwined our fingers.We walked to the park then to the center of town.

The weather was nice so Zayn had taken off his jacket showing off his tattoos which I personally adored.

As we walked I saw a group of woman around their mid twenties and they gave Zayn some of the dirtiest looks I've ever seen.

I'm glad that he didn't notice them instead he continued to smile at Lyric while walking.

I shot them a look and their eyes widened."Want some hot chocolate"He asked me and I nodded.We walked into a cafe and got in line

The women were sitting at a table fairly close to the line when we got in line they were all whispering to each other while looking at me right in the eye.

Are you kidding me.

I squeezed Zayn's hand which was the only thing holding me back from beating their asses.

He looked down at me and smiled.I swear that his smile could cure cancer.

"Wanna go get a table"Zayn said and I nodded.

I took Lyric from him and looked at the available tables but the only one was next to 'those' girls.I sighed and walked to the table and sat down.Lyric was on my lap facing me so I made funny faces at her making her laugh.

"Dada"Lyric babbled tilting her head to the side.

"Daddy's getting hot coco"I told her.

"So do you think he's in a gang"I heard a voice from the table behind me.

"Totally"

"Guys that's really rude to judge a person like that"

"Shut up Maci"

"But that poor baby"

"Guys"A voice that I learned was Maci's said.

"Shut up Maci"Another voice said.

"My brother has tats and he's a nice person"Maci said.

"Yeah well he has like three that guy has a sleeve and more"