Chapter 16

Song of the chapter-Kiss me slowly,parachute

So I'm going to start doing songs of chapters and they may or may not be related to the chapter like if I choose moments that does not mean that someone is dying or something k

Perrie's POV

The car pulled up the the restaurant and I tried unbuckling Lyric's seat but I wouldn't work."Perrie your going to have to carry her"Zayn said."I'm not going to carry her out there"I said.

"The driver will bring the seat after he parks but we have to get out now"Emily said."Fine"I said unbuckling her from it and she giggled and I smiled.

"Come on"Zayn said and I looked out the window and saw paps everywhere.I hid her face in my neck so the flashes won't hurt her eyes.

Zayn got out first and some fans screamed then I followed him.Lyric wasn't helping by moving every five seconds.

"Were almost there"Zayn said grabbing my hand and leading me inside of the restaurant.

"That was insane"Louis said when they closed the door.I nodded and noticed a few paps taking pictures through the windows.They are insane.

We were guided to a table and we sat down."Are they bringing it"I asked and Zayn told one of the body guards to get it.

Zayn took Lyric from me and started playing with her,making her laugh it was so cute.

I took a picture before he could notice.The man came back with her seat and Zayn set her in.

"Hi my name is Sandy can I start you all off with some drinks"The nice waitress said."Yeah I'll have a water"I said."Same"Zayn said.She went down the table taking all the orders then left to get them.

I looked across the table and saw Niall and Emily were laughing.I've never seen Niall like this,he's always been a happy lad but he was missing something you could tell in his eyes.

The waiter came back with the drinks and everyone started conversing.

"We have to tell you girls something"Louis said.

"We um have to go on a six month tour in three weeks"Zayn said.

"That's so long"I sighed.

"Yeah but there are breaks"Zayn said.

"I'm gonna miss you though"

After the dinner we made our way through the swarm of paparazzi Zayn doing his best to protect Lyric which thankfully worked.We went back to the house and I put Lyric to bed.

After she fell asleep I tiptoed out of her room and into mine.Zayn was still in the shower so I just decided to go to bed.

After laying there for a while trying to go to sleep I felt the other side of the bed dip and a pair of arms sneak around my waist and pull me closer to him.

I smiled tracing the tattoos on his chest."Why do you always do that"He laughed.

"Because I love them"I smiled at him."Then why won't you get one"He asked.

"Because I don't like needles....and pain....needles and pain"I said.

"But I will be right beside you holding your hand"He smiled and I shook my head.

"No I'm never getting a tattoo"I said."I'll convince you"He said.

"Good luck with that"I said laying my head on his chest.

"Tired"He asked and I nodded and yawned.

He turned the light off and kissed the top of my head."I love you"Was the last thing I heard before I drifted to sleep.

****

I woke up with the sound of crying and checked the time and it was three in the morning.I looked beside me and Zayn was gone.

As I stood up and the crying stopped.Weird.I walked to the Lyrics room and saw the door was open so I peeked in and saw Zayn feeding Lyric.

"Why are you always hungry in the middle of the night,you act so much like your mummy"He whispered to her and I giggled silently.

After she finished the bottle he burped her and as he did she looked at me with her big eyes and smiled a bit.

"Now will you sleep"He whispered to her and she just looked at him.

He cradled her in his arms and started singing to her.

"And I'll be gone gone tonight the ground beneath my feet is open wide,the way that I've been holding on too tight with nothing in between,the story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen.The story of my life I give her hope I spend her love until she's broke inside,the story of my life"He sang her to sleep.I saw her eyes slowly close and he stopped singing and put her in the crib.

He kissed the too of her head and he was about to turn around so I sprinted back into our room and flew onto the bed and pretended to sleep.

I felt the bed dip and the light was turned off.I scooted closer to him and buried my head in his chest.

"I know you were watching me from the doorway"He whispered."So close"I whispered and he laughed.

"She loves your singing"I said and he laughed."How do you know that"He asked.

"Because it took you the chorus to get her to fall asleep and for me it takes me the full song or two"I laughed.

"Do you think she will sing"He asked and I nodded."Yeah,unless she wants to do something else but music will always be in her life"I said.

"I hope so"He said.

"What do we have to do today"I asked."Nothing that I know of"He said

"Good because I just want to watch Netflix and eat pizza,and chips,and candy,and chocolate-oh and ice cream-"Zayn cut me off by laughing."I'm dead serious"I soda and he laughed harder.

"That's one of the things I love about you,your not one of those girls that are always eating salads and bragging about their diets while your over here..eating pizza and still looking perfect no matter what"He said and I smiled up at him.

"What are you and the lads doing"I asked."Hmm I'll ask Louis if he wants to do something and we can take Lyric and MJ along"He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm going back to sleep"I said and my head fell on the cold pillow.

"Goodnight Pez"Zayn said.

"Night Zaynie"I laughed