Chapter 24

Zayn's POV

I scrolled through twitter looking at all the replies that I got from my tweet.My arm was wrapped tightly around Perrie as she slept.

@LuvLux @zaynmalik I can not believe people these days they call themselves 'fans' but they are obviously not #StopHatingOnPez

I looked at the things that were trending and #StopHatingOnPez was at the very top.

There were some tweets asking what happened,others apologizing,and some more hate towards my Perrie.

I felt Perrie move a bit and then she yawned and opened her blue eyes."Morning"I said and kissed the top of her head."Morning"She yawned wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

She stood up and put her slippers on."What"She asked because I was looking at her.I smiled and stood up walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You look adorable in my shirt"I whispered and kissed her ear.She blushed and hit my arm then walked out of the room probably to go get Lyric.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower then put on some clothing.When I walked out Perrie was playing with Lyric.

I sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.She smiled at me and I poked her stomach making her laugh.Lyric laughed as well because she was laughing.

I took Lyric from her and blew on her stomach making her erupt in a fit of giggles.Lyric started to mess with my wet hair moving it all over the place.

Perrie smiled brightly and I kissed her quickly and her cheeks turned a light pink color.

Lyric gurgled and smiled her little toothless grin."I love you baby girl"I whispered so that only Lyric could hear.

"I have to give her a bath and you have to make breakfast"Perrie smirked taking Lyric from my hands.

"Do I have to"I whined and she shot me a glare."Fine,anything for you babe"I said and she smiled.

"That's better"She smirked walking into the bathroom.I walked out of the room and down the stairs and began to make breakfast.

"I smell BACON"I heard Niall scream and burst into the kitchen."Don't worry I cooked a lot"I said pointing to the plate of bacon.

He did a little happy dance and took about half the plate and ran.I finished up cooking the eggs and set them on the counter.

"I smell something good"I heard Perrie say walking into the kitchen with Lyric resting on her hip.

"I tried"I smiled and she did also putting Lyric into her high chair.

I handed Pez a plate and she began serving herself.I got out the baby food and began to feed Lyric but she refused.

I pretended to eat it but she didn't fall for it so I ended up actually eating some which I regretted immediately.

"Oh god how can she eat this sh*t"I gagged spitting it in the sink.

"Baby's don't have taste buds babe"She laughed.

"Still"I said.

I kept trying and trying but she wouldn't eat."Please eat for daddy"I begged.

"Ugh I give up"I said.

Perrie hopped off the chair and came over to us."Let me give it a go"She said and took the baby food and the spoon from my hands.

"Open big.."She said and she actually let her feed her.

"Yummy right"She clapped.

"H-how did you do that"I asked.