Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

"What about this"Zayn asked holding a small pink onesie."Its a adorable"I said.Today we are going to see if it's a girl or a boy.Im around six months in.

A/N I know in real life you have to be like 7 months or something but I don't care.

"Zayn why don't we just wait till we find out and come back tomorrow"I sighed."Two things"He pleaded and I nodded and he ran off somewhere.

I went to look at the cribs and they were all so cute.I found Zayn at the checkout and he had bought two onesies.A blue one that said Mummy's Little Monster with a cute picture of a little monster.And a pink one that said Daddy's Little Princess.One for a boy and one for a girl I guess.

"Let's go to that appointment"Zayn said and intertwined our fingers as we walked to the car.He but the bag in the back and I hopped into the car.We drove to the appointment Zayn talking about the most random things that would make me laugh.

Once we got there he opened the door of the building and we walked in and I sighed in."Oh Mrs.Edwards we can help you now"The lady smiled and led us to a room."Dr.Stone will be with you shortly"She said and I climbed onto the bed thing and dangled my feet over the edge.

"Are ya exited"I asked."More than exited"He said putting his hand on my stomach."Well today we will see if you were right about it being a girl"I smiled.

The door opened and an older woman walked in."Hello I'm Dr.Stone I will be doing your check up today so I'm just going to start with a few questions"She smiled and I nodded.

"Ok so have you had any weird symptoms like extreme stomach pains?"She asked and I shook my head."How about a lot I nausea or anything like that"She asked and I shook my head.

"Ok so if you will jut lay down and pull up your shirt we can start the ultrasound"She said and laid down and pulled up my shirt just enough to show my stomach.

She put some gel on it and ran the wand over it.I saw my little baby on the screen.Every time I see her or him I just love her or him more."So today I can tell you if it's a boy or a girl"She said.

"Yay"I smiled and she looked closely at the screen."Congratulations in five months you will be having a beautiful baby girl"She smiled."Your gut was right"I said to Zayn."Told ya"He said.

"Alright if anything comes up please give me a call"She said handing me her card and wiping off the gel.

"Thank you"I said and got off the bed thing and we walked out.Zayn kissed my cheek as we walked back to the car and I blushed."Now we now that it's a girl...do you still want her name to be lyric"I asked."Of course"He said.

"Now tomorrow morning we should go shopping for cribs and other things"He said."We should but please don't buy too many toys.."I whined."But I want to spoil her rotten and if I don't I know the boys will"He smiled."Oh no"

"Yes"He said."Now we have to tell our lovely friends how about we invite them for dinner tonight"I said and got our my phone and texted the girls and boys.

I got replies immediately."Its set"I smiled.

*That Night*

We were all sitting in the living room chatting about."Everyone"I said getting their attention."Me and Zayn have an announcement"I said and everyone started getting exited.

"What is it what is it"Louis asked.

"Well this afternoon we found out that we are having........a girl"I said and everyone erupted it cheers.

"Yay a girl what's her name gonna be"

"Lyric"I smiled.

I felt a pounding kind if feeling in my stomach and I out my hand over it.I felt her kick."Oh my god she's kicking"I said and Zayn put his hand on my bump and smiled.They all felt her kick and everyone was so happy.

I hope it stays like this forever.

A\N

Sucky chapter I know