Chapter 39

Louis's POV

I scrolled through trending following some people replying to some.I check the trending.

#ElounorBabyNumberTwo?

@IShipBullshit #ElounorBabyNumberTwo hahahahahah I bet they are gonna pretend that she's pregnant and then she's gonna have a 'miscarriage' LOL management just get stupider and stupider.

@1D_Bae Another fake baby?I mean we all know MJ is just a kid actress.

I sighed and read some of the nice tweets but most were negative.Well I guess it's time to be completely straight forward.

I walked to MJ's room where El and MJ were unpacking some stuff.I wrapped my arms around Eleanor's waist and she jumped a bit.

"You scared me"She laughed.

"Can I talk to you in our room?"I whispered in her ear.She nodded and I led her to out room my hand on her back.

"What did you need to talk about?"She asked as I pulled her onto my lap after I had sat down on the bed.

"We need to make it official"I said.

"Make what official?"She asked confused.

"That this little baby is in there"I said putting my hand on her stomach.

"Really?"She asked her eyes widening.

"They aren't catching on to the hints?"She asked.

"They are but not In a good way"I sighed.

"What makes you think that this will make it better?"She asked.

"I don't,but we can only go through with this if you want to because I also don't want you getting anymore hate"I said.

"Yeah"She sighed.

"So?"I asked.

"Let's do it"She smiled.

"You pick one"I said handing my phone to her.She scrolled through my camera roll she smiled at a few but at one she smiled very brightly.

"This one"She said handing my phone to me.It was a photo that a photographer took a week ago when we went to get family photos for our parents.Its in black and white and I'm on my knee while El is standing with her shirt pulled up her smallish baby bump which I was kissing while she smiled down at me.

"It's perfect"I kissed her.I went onto twitter and uploaded to it.

@Louis_Tomlinson me and my queen @EleanorJCalder and our little Princess/Prince.

I shut my phone off and hugged her.

"I love you,now don't you dare go on twitter"I said.

"I promise"She climbed off of me.

"I have to go help MJ"She said walking out of the room.

I went back on twitter to see what had happened.there were four hashtags trending about it.

#ElounorBaby

#WhyWeLoveEleanor

#CongratulationsElounor

#Larry5Ever

@Larry__ #ElounorBaby I'm actually starting to ship elounor now.

@L&H the pic is cute sry

@LarryforEver WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ALL THE LARRY SHIPPERS THEY ARE ALL GOING INTO THE LIGHT,GUYS ITS PHOTOSHOPED GOD ITS ALL MANAGEMENT DONT FALL FOR IT

Well then..

A/N tini little Chappy for y'all.