Chapter 37

Louis's POV

"So it just slipped your mind that you are going on tour in a month!"Eleanor screamed at me.

"Uhhhhh"

"And I had to find out about this from Harry!"She screamed again.

"I was planning to tell you but..I didn't know how you were gonna react"I said.

"It would have gone way smoother than this,Louis we are in a relationship we can't keep things from each other"She said.

"Babe I know that,you're right I should have told you i'm so so so-"

"Save it"She said walking down the hallway.

"El"I followed her.

"I don't want to talk to you right now"She said slamming the door of our room on my face.

"Baby please open the door"I knocked on the door.

"No"She said and I sighed,always so stubborn.I slid down the door and sat on the floor.

"I'm not leaving until you open the door"I said.

"Then you will be out there for ever"She said.

"I love you"I said.

"Like a lot"

"I know"She sighed.

"If you love me then open the door"I begged.She didn't say anything.

"I see how it is"I fake cried.

"Just think about forgiving me"I said.

"I'll try"She said.

I looked at my phone and it said 11 pm.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"Not my problem,i'm going to sleep and I might consider opening the door"She said and I sighed.

As I leaned my head against the door I felt sleep slowly take over me,then I fell asleep all at once.

****

I was woken up by the house shaking with thunder .I accidentally banged my head against the door.

After I heard a scream I stood up and banged on the door."El are you ok"I asked.

"No"She cried.She's deathly scared of thunder storms so she was probably crying her eyes out.

Another wave of thunder shook the house and she cried again."El please let me in."

I'm so glad MJ isn't here because she would have been crying and screaming just like Eleanor,Instead she's staying at my parents house.

I sighed and got the key from the top of the doorframe.Yeah,it was there all along but I know that that would have been a stupid move to open the door when she didn't want me to.

I unlocked the door and when I opened it I felt her arms around my neck.Yeah sometimes a wish she was shorter than me but I've gotten used to it.

I rubbed her back soothingly as thunder shook the house."I'm sorry"I said.

"I don't care right now"She sniffled.

I put my hands on her small baby bump and rubbed circles with my thumb."Wanna go to the bed?"I asked and she nodded.

We got into the bed with the thunder still shaking the house.El scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you"I said and she mumbled something.

"But I have a proposition for you"I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"How about....you come with me"I said moving a piece of hair away from her face.

"Really?"She asked.

"Yes..you can go on tour with me m until you get eight months in..then I will come back home with you"I smiled.

She nodded and smiled.Another smack a thunder shook and she flinched."You okay?"I asked and she nodded.

"It's really late wanna try to sleep?"I asked and she nodded.

"Night"She yawned.

"Night"

A/N

Annnndddddddd another sucky update..Sry I had the idea so I had to write it right.

Anywhore...please DM me some ideas for extra inspiration.