Chapter 29

Perrie's POV

I woke up with Zayn's arms wrapped tightly around me almost like a straight jacket.I managed to pry off his arms and sit up on the bed.

I walked to Safaa's bedroom which was also where Lyric was staying because that was where they had set up the small crib.

Lyric was sitting in her crib playing with her bear.I smiled and picked her up and walked out of the room making sure not to wake up Safaa.

When I got back to our room Zayn was hugging onto a pillow.I smiled and took a quick picture posting it on twitter.

'I left for two minutes and have already been replaced by a pillow :( ~Perrie'

"Wanna wake daddy up"I whispered to Lyric and she nodded.I set her on the bed and she crawled to Zayn and tried opening his eyes by force.

He rolled over and sunk his head into the pillow.She sat on his neck and crossed her arms over her chest.

It was too cute so I took a photo and since I haven't tweeted for a while..

'@zaynmailk 'Daddy wake up~perrie'

After I tweeted that a ton of comment came in but it was mostly on question.

'what is her name?'

'What your daughters name?'.

'So many of you have been asking what my daughters name,her name is Lyric;)~Perrie'

I shut off my phone,Lyric was still trying to wake him up but it was no use.I picked her up and walked down to the kitchen where Doniya was.

"Morning"I said putting Lyric in the high chair.I put a bowl of oatmeal in front of her and gave her,her small spoon then I gave her a baby proof cup filled with milk Hopefully she won't spill everything.

Lyric picked up the spoon and tried to pick up food with it but just dropped the spoon so she just ate with her hands.

"So is Zayn happy to be back here"Doniya asked.

"Yes he always loves to come back here,he's lucky that he can"I sighed leaning against the counter.

"What happened"She asked worriedly.

My parents are just idiots,for some reason they never liked Zayn"I said sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry"She said and hugged me.

"It's ok"I said.

I heard something hit the floor and Lyric laughing.I turned around and she had thrown her sippy cup to the floor and she was laughing her face all scrunched up.

"Lyric"I said and picked it up giving it back to her just to the have her throw it at the ground.

"Ok no more milk for you"I said picking up the cup and her bowl putting them in the sink.

Lyric kicked her legs and stretched out her arms as far as they could go signaling me to carry her while I was wiping down her chair.

She starter to cry so I picked her up and walked to the living room as I calmed her down."Tee?"She asked pointing at the telly.

"Yeah that's the Telly good job"I said clapping my hands and she mimicked me by clapping hers.

I set her on the floor and she walked over to the toy box falling on her bum a few times.

She climbed up to look over the toy box but then flipped over into it.I held in my laughter and ran over and picked up crying Lyric.

"Shh you're ok"I said trying to calm her down.

I picked up her bear and showed it to her.She smiled a bit and took it from me chewing on its ear."See all better"I said wiping her tears away.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I jumped in surprise."Morning"Zayn said.

"Don't do that"I laughed.

"Sorry"He said and kissed my cheek letting go of my waist.

"Why was she crying"Zayn asked raising his eyebrow.

"Well she decided to to a forward dive into the toy box"I laughed bouncing Lyric a bit.

"Lyric you are not an Olympic swimmer you can blearily walk"Zayn scolded.

"Da"Lyric said stretching her arms out at him.Zayn took her from me.

"When do we have to be back in London"I asked Zayn.

"We have to leave tonight because I have a charity event tomorrow afternoon"Zayn said.

"Oh"I sighed.

Zayn plopped on the couch and Lyric sat on his lap.I sat next to him and he put his arm around my shoulders making me snuggle into his side.

Lyric watched the Telly with so much intensity if you broke her trance she would probably cry.

I laid my head on his chest and Zayn kissed the top of my head."I love you."

No matter how many times I've heard him say that it's still brings butterflies to my stomach.I love it when he does sweet gestures no matter how small they still mean the world to me.