Chapter 4

With heavy breaths, I ran away from the cold and rushed in the JYP building. It was 8 in the morning and the scarf I had was hardly effective against the freezing temperature. Inside, a name tag was waiting for me at the front desk.

"Good morning." I said to the woman checking things on her computer.

"Good morning! (Y/N), right?" She asked, sending me a warming smile.

"Yes, I hope I'm not late." I breathed out as I unfolded the scarf from my neck.

"You're right on time, mister Park will be there in a minute. I only have your name tag, you'll just have to wait for your pass so you can walk around the building as you please." She smiled again and I let out all the worry by letting some air out of my lungs.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice and turned around. I saw a young man wearing a beanie, sunglasses and a mask. My eyes drifted to the blond strands of hair sticking out of his beanie and my eyes widened.

"Mark? What are you doing here?" I was shocked but pleasantly surprised to see him. He took off his glasses.

"I work here, have you heard of GOT7?" He asked. I guessed he was talking about a band but I was always so engrossed in my courses that I had no idea who the famous bands were nowadays.

"Uh... I-"

"Good morning!" I was cut off by Park Jinyoung who entered the room with a big smile. He greeted Mark with a little tap on the back.

"Well I see you've already met one of the people you'll be working with." He looked at me and then back at Mark, whose face started to show signs of confusion.

"Meet me in the practice room in fifteen minutes. Tell the others, Mark." He finished and then left. My eyes moved to Mark, his moved to me.

"I believe we both owe explanations." He said with a grin. I nodded but I was rather confused. Was Mark a celebrity? I knew Seulki knew a lot of people, but celebrities? That was new.

"I'll show you around." He then said and I started following him around, he took ten minutes to show me the important places of the building and then we made our way to the practice room. No one was there yet.

"So..." I said and started playing with my fingers, for some reason, I felt a bit awkward standing there with him in front of me.

"So I'm an idol." He looked at me and kneeled down to meet my eyes.

"That was blunt. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him and looked away from his face. He straightened his back but kept his eyes on me.

"There was no need to. But now I guess that changed. Why are you here?" He asked.

"I'm here for an internship. I'll be working with idols, filming them and editing videos." I looked back at him and took a breath. Mark wanted to speak but someone came in.

One after the other, six boys entered the room, some were talking, some laughing.

"Ooh hyung brought someone?" One of them said and I started feeling blood rushing to my cheeks.

"She works here, BamBam." Park Jinyoung appeared, stopped in the middle of the room and signed me to stand next to him, which I did.

"Boys, meet (Y/N). She'll be the one in charge of filming pretty much everything you do for the next six months. (Y/N), this is GOT7. I'll let you introduce yourselves." That was all he said before he left the room. I was left with six smiling boys in front of me, and one with his arms folded and a thoughtful expression.

"Hello (Y/N), I'm Jaebum, the leader. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Jinyoung!"

"BamBam! I'm sorry for thinking you were here for Mark." He said and I smiled.

"I'm Yugyeom, the maknae."

"I'm Youngjae."

"And I'm Jackson!" They all introduced themselves and talked to me a little bit before a lady came in and called for them. I looked at Mark who still had his arms folded. I walked up to him.

"Are you not happy to see me?" I asked and felt a bit insecure. I didn't want him to be mad at the fact I was here.

"It's not that, I'm delighted to see you here, but I'm a bit worried." He looked at me with soft eyes.

"Worried?" I frowned, clearly not understanding.

"What would Seulki do to you if she found out we're working together?" He took a deep breath. I started thinking. She'd make my life even worse if she knew I would be in the same room as Mark for an extended period of time.

"It's not like we're dating, she doesn't have to worry about me stealing you from her." I then shrugged, and I tried to forget about that spawn of Satan.

"Stealing me from her?" He laughed. I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're not dating her?" I asked, confused.

"I already told you I wasn't. Never in a million years would I be dating such woman. I prefer kind women." He smiled at me with a smile I'd never seen before, and I swore I could feel my heart skip a beat. I coughed and looked away.

"Okay, you need to go and get ready for whatever schedule you have today." I said and pushed him out of the room. He chuckled and put his hands up in the air, defeated.

I had nothing much to do so I followed the group. Technically, I had to follow them around at all times to film whatever could be interesting.

"Noona, will you join our team after your internship?" BamBam asked me and I was a bit taken aback by the fact he had called me noona. They were already being very friendly.

"I don't know, maybe. That doesn't depend on me." I gave him a slight smile and he pouted.

"If you don't stay, I'll be quite disappointed." Mark appeared behind me and made me jump a bit. I slapped his arm with a frown on my face.

"I'll try not to disappoint you then." I simply said, gaining a smile from the blond man, and boy did it feel good to see his smile.