Chapter 13

The day of the concert came quickly. The guys were working theirs butts off to make it perfect and please their fans. I decided to film the fans waiting outside in masses for a video so I grabbed my camera and approached the hords of fans. They saw my staff tag and started to wave at the camera. It was heartwarming to see how much love they had for GOT7.

When I judged that I had enough footage, I went back inside and saw that the guys were rehearsing. I couldn't take my eyes off Mark. He noticed I was looking at him and he sent me a smile, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"They're allowed to date, you know. Their dating ban ended in January 2017." Someone came to stand next to me, surprising me a bit. It was GOT7's manager.

"Why are you telling me that?" I asked. Deep down, I knew I wanted to hear that, but I refused to admit it.

"Well, you seem close to Mark. Closer than friends." I swore I could see a small smile on his face.

"We're just friends, i-it's not like that! Mark is a good friend, that's all." I stuttered and scratched the back of my neck. The manager chuckled.

"Yeah, I get it, I get it. You should get ready to film backstage, they're almost done rehearsing and the doors will open very soon." He told and I nodded, I then made my way backstage and got my camera ready.

Once they were done with rehearsing, the guys went to get ready. They were in their chairs, getting their makeup and hair done when I started filming. They were so excited to perform, I was delighted to see them like that.

"(Y/N), do you know where the selfie sticks are? We need them to film on stage." Jaebum asked me.

"I'll get them for you." I smiled at him and went to find the bag the selfie sticks were in. I kneeled down to get a better look and someone kneeled in front of me.

"What are you looking for?" It was Mark, and he was ready to go on stage.

"I'm getting the selfie sticks for later." I said and reached inside the bag, he did the same and our hands touched. I moved my hand away quickly, feeling flustered.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me and I nodded, taking the selfie sticks out of the bag and trying to escape the room as fast as I could. Something was up with me, Mark was unknowingly playing with my emotions. I couldn't control my heart when I was around him. He grabbed my arm, stopping me from leaving.

"What's up with you?" His eyebrows knitted together and I felt like his eyes were burning through my skull.

"Nothing, I'm just stressed for tonight." I made up some lie on the spot and looked down at my feet. Mark seemed to have difficulty believing me but he didn't question me further. That's when I left the room and brought the selfie sticks to Jaebum.

"Are you alright? Your face is all red." He said, taking the sticks from me and I nodded.

"Yeah it's just warm here." I swallowed and went to get my camera again. The guys went on stage in the following minutes and the atmosphere there was crazy, the fans were screaming. The group was so good, I was amazed. They danced and sang so well.

It ended all too soon and they went off stage, leaving the fans wanting more. Mark came up to me all sweaty and I once again felt my heartbeat fasten.

"How was I?" He asked as I handed him a towel.

"Spectacular. Like the others." I smiled and watched him as he wiped the sweat off his face. The awkwardness from earlier had somehow vanished.

"But I was your favorite, right?" He smirked and I slapped his chest.

"Stop that!" I laughed nervously and he pulled me in his sweaty arms.

"Say that I was your favorite, say it!" He laughed and locked me in place. I tried to get away but he was stronger.

"Ew, let me go! You goof!" I then laughed wholeheartedly but he still didn't let me go. So the best weapon I had was my hands. Mark was ticklish so I started tickling the life out of him and he finally let me go.

"That was foul!" He said and wiped a tear off his face.

"You started it, pabo!" I slapped his arm gently and he ruffled my hair, making me gasp.

"You're annoying." I added and he pouted. Jinyoung approached us and shook his head.

"Hyung, will you stop being a kid and get ready to leave?" He asked strictly, but you could hear a bit of amusement in his voice.

"We'll see each other at home." Mark said and smiled before leaving me alone. I giggled to myself and almost spun around but I kept grounded. I didn't understand myself, at one moment I wanted to avoid him, and the next I wanted to be around him. My own behavior was confusing the hell out of me.

~

When I got home, Mark was already there. I wasn't surprised to see him there before everyone, he was always the first one to go home.

"Have you showered already?" I asked him as I noticed him on the couch with his phone in his hands. He simply nodded and I sat down next to him and pulled my phone out of my pocket. We stayed in silence for quite a while, just scrolling through the different apps on our phones.

"It's dead silent in here." Jackson appeared and plopped on the couch and pulled out his phone as well. No one answered him. We remained like this for a bit until I decided I had had enough of this silence.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked as I stood up. Mark didn't even look up from his phone.

"I could use some soup." He said. Jackson wanted chicken. So we ate chicken soup, and we spent the rest of the day scrolling on our phones in a comfortable silence. I could get used to that silence Mark was known for.