Chapter 16

The day Jackson left was also the day Mark left. While Jackson was leaving for two whole weeks, Mark would be back after a week. I would still miss them like crazy. Just having them sit around with their phones saying nothing was enough to put some life in the house. The other members of GOT7 said that Mark was like furniture because he didn't talk, but I liked that side of him.

The first night alone was too quiet for my liking, somehow. When Mark and Jackson were there, they would sometimes get up in the middle of the night to eat or drink something. For some reason, that soothed me.

In the morning, I heard a key being turned in the door and furrowed my eyebrows. A small white fluffy dog entered the room and stopped at my feet.

"Oh my god, who are you?" I said and picked the small animal up in my arms. I then saw Youngjae come in, followed by Yugyeom. I was delighted to see them standing in front of me.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I stood up and went to hug them. They looked as pleased to see me and I was to see them.

"We wanted to keep you some company since you're all alone." Yugyeom said and smiled.

"I even brought Coco! You're not allergic to dogs, are you?" Youngjae asked and I shook my head. That dog was adorable.

"So that's little Coco, I can't believe I didn't recognize her, Mark always talks about her and he showed me a few pictures." I smiled and looked at Coco who was back in Youngjae's arms.

"He's a good father." Yugyeom said and sat down on a chair.

"What? A father?" I laughed.

"It was said that I was Coco's mommy and that Mark was her daddy." Youngjae said, not taking his eyes off his dog. I nodded, I could tease him with that when he came back.

"Does he not miss her?" I asked, scratching behind Coco's ear as I let my mind wander around.

"He misses her a lot. I should leave her here more often." Youngjae scratched her other ear. Coco was really small and so adorable. Yugyeom put his phone in front of my eyes and there was a picture of Mark and Coco, I could feel my heart melt because of how adorable it was.

"He's so damn cute." I breathed out and Yugyeom smirked mischievously. I slowly realized what I had said, and my eyes grew wide while my shaking hands found their way to my mouth.

"What did you say?" The maknae's grin couldn't be wiped off his face and I grew annoyed. Why had I said that?

"Nothing, I said nothing!" I yelled and plugged my ears with my fingers. I didn't wanna hear him say anything.

"Noona likes Mark hyung!" Yugyeom exclaimed and I threw a pillow at him to make him shut up but he swiftly caught it. Youngjae, who was engrossed in Coco now had all his attention on me.

"You what?" He said and I started to panic, so I stood up and started walking around. They were wrong, I didn't like Mark that way. I liked him as a friend. Yes, a friend.

"I don't! He's just my friend! I don't like Mark..." I sat back down and pouted like a child. I really didn't want to believe I liked him. Plus, why would I like him? It wasn't like he was going to like me back!

"Well our dating ban ended a while ago, nothing stops you from trying to get your chance. But if you dated hyung you'd have to be discreet, JYP doesn't say it but he's not really willing to see us date, because of dating scandals. It'd have to be a secret relationship." Yugyeom said and I threw another pillow at him.

"Why would you tell me that? I'm not gonna date Mark! He's my friend!" I once again denied whatever they were throwing at me. However, I had to admit that the thought of a secret relationship was hard to swallow. They were always so busy, the girls who would end up with them, wouldn't they feel lonely sometimes? Well, I was working with them so I'd be around them quite a while and- What the hell was I thinking?

"More like boyfriend!" That little annoying guy, I was gonna get him!

"Yugyeom, stop it!" I jumped on him and literally tickled him until I could see tears spill out of his eyes.

"What's going on here?" Jaebum entered the room and looked at us with a confused expression. Did they ALL have the key? How many keys of this apartment were there? I had to be used to seeing those boys out of their dorm and in this room, but it was always a surprise.

"Noona likes Mark hyung." Youngjae said, making faces at Coco. I groaned, how many times did I have to say it?

"Everyone knows that, why are you surprised?" The leader sat down next to Youngjae and I looked at him in disbelief. What did he say?

"Excuse me?" My eyes were now set on Jaebum who seemed totally unphased by what was happening.

"You liking Mark. It's obvious. You're always stuck together whenever you get the chance. I'm pretty sure if you called him oppa, he'd melt on the spot." He said, I was dumbfounded. I couldn't say anything. Why did everyone think I liked Mark? Did I like Mark? Was that really the reason why I could never control my heart whenever I was around him?

"No..." I sighed. "No, no, no!"

"No what? You don't like him?" Jaebum looked at me and I felt like my brain was going to explode.

"I... I just..." I started but couldn't even finish my sentence. I didn't know what to say.

"How do you feel when you see him? Do you wanna spend time with him? Do you feel happy when you see him?" Yugyeom asked me and I couldn't deny it anymore. I couldn't lie to myself anymore and I had to open my eyes on my own heart.

"Okay..." I sighed. I still didn't want to say it.

"Okay what?" Jaebum had an amused expression as he smiled at me.

"I... I can't say it." Could I really not say it though?

"You can!" Yugyeom nudged me softly. I sighed heavily and nodded my head a bit.

"I don't need to say it if you know it."