Chapter 42

I closed my suitcase, feeling sudden lightness in my chest. I had checked one last time if I had packed everything I needed for the next few months, and I was nervous, despite the relief I had just felt.

"Are you ready?" Mark appeared at the doorframe and I turned my head to settle my attention on him.

"Yes I am. Are you leaving now?" I asked him and stood up, catching the handle of my suitcase.

"I'll leave a bit later than you, but a van is waiting for you to go to the airport." He said, grabbing one of my hands to pull me closer to him.

"It's going to be one crazy journey for me." I let out a small laugh as I rested my head on Mark's chest, his heart beating against my ear. That heart I had grown to adore over time.

"Are you scared?" Mark questioned, his hands finding my cheeks as he buried his gaze into mine with softness.

"A bit, yes. But you'll be there so I'm sure everything will be fine." I cracked a small smile, which he returned.

"Well, I promise I'll try to spend as much time with you as I can." He pinched my cheek and grabbed my suitcase out of my hands, so I shot him a confused gaze. Since a van was waiting for me in the parking lot, I didn't really want to make it wait too much for me.

"Mark, I need to go." I whined and tried to get my luggage back, but Mark grabbed my hand in his free one and dragged me to the front door.

"Right, you need to go. And Jackson and I need to check if we've got everything. But I won't let you go if you don't promise me one thing." He said as he let go of my hand and of my suitcase.

"What is it?" I asked with my body turned fully toward him.

"Promise me that you'll be alright. You shouldn't be nervous, but since I can feel your fear, you need to promise me to have fun during the tour." He said, and pecked my cheek sweetly. I giggled for a second and pecked his cheek back.

"I promise. See you at the airport." I said, put on my shoes and opened the front door.

"See you in a few, (Y/N)!" Jackson quickly showed himself and disappeared just as quickly as he appeared, making me laugh.

~

"The guys are coming." A member of the staff said and I sat a bit straighter in my chair. We had managed to find a nice spot, away from the huge crowd that had gathered at the main doors of the airport to catch a glimpse of GOT7.

They were arriving with body guards and their manager. I hadn't been there for long, only around half an hour, but I was glad I didn't have to wait for their arrival anymore.

Some of the staff members including myself got closer to the crowd and we started pushing through the sea of people to get to the doors, and to the guys.

I had the brilliant idea to wear a shirt with 'GOT7 Staff' written on the back so my looking close to the group would not raise any suspicion.

I saw two vans when I finally got outside, and Jaebum, Yugyeom, BamBam, and Jinyoung were already out of their van, waiting for their luggage.

The other van was stopped right behind the first one, and out came Youngjae, then Jackson, and finally, Mark. I suppressed a smile as I saw him.

They were all wearing masks, sunglasses, and hats. I looked behind me and saw some fans getting agitated. I had seen how it was when they would come back from abroad, but I had never gone through such a crowd while accompanying the guys. I gulped and looked back at Mark who had noticed me but had decided to play it cool, he just sent a nod of the head my way.

After the guys made sure all their bags were there, they left their manager take care of them and they prepared to walk in and cut through the masses of people and journalists. Mark walked up to me.

"You should've waited inside. Stay close to us and be careful not to get hurt." He said in a low voice and kept his distance. I nodded to him and looked away.

The body guards surrounded GOT7 while the staff members stayed close to us, and we started pushing people away to get to a quieter place. Some people did walk back to let us pass, but it was still hectic. I was pushed in all directions and it felt like I was getting squeezed. I was not expecting that.

"Well, that was not as easy as usual." One of the staff members said when we had managed to make our way out of the crowd and hidden from the public.

"Are we boarding soon?" Yugyeom asked, looking at his watch.

"Yes, so we need to get through security and check in now." The same staff member replied.

My hands felt clamsy when I got my boarding pass. It meant the start of a new thrilling adventure.

We were hidden from the public again, and waiting for the boarding to start, and I really felt nervous. I had never been on a plane, my first time on one was also the first of many to come on this world tour.

I took a deap breath to calm down and tried to replace my nervosity with excitement.

"The flight for Los Angeles is now boarding. Please get to the gate 14." I heard a voice say loudly through the speakers and swallowed the lump in my throat.

Mark took his glasses off and looked at me with soft eyes.

"Let's go." He said, smiling. I breathed in deeply yet again, and returned the smile.

That world tour was a fresh start. A way for me to start over, with hope and newly found strength. And what better way to start this journey than with the one who made it possible. With Mark.

~ The End ~

◇◇◇◇

A/N: Well, this is the end of the fic. I decided to post the last chapter because today is one very special day. At the time I'm posting this, it's the fourth of September in Korea, which means our dear Markie Pooh is celebrating his birthday! Let's wish him a very happy birthday! ♡♡♡

 At the time I'm posting this, it's the fourth of September in Korea, which means our dear Markie Pooh is celebrating his birthday! Let's wish him a very happy birthday! ♡♡♡

Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading until the end. Now that this fic is over, I want to write more, I hope you'll stay with me! I love you all very much, see you for the next story!