Chapter 8

I spent the rest of the evening with Mark, Jackson, Youngjae and Yugyeom. We played video games, we laughed and they drank a bit. To my surprise, when Yugyeom and Youngjae were starting to get ready to leave, only Mark was tipsy.

"That's weird that he's the one having drunk more." Youngjae told me as he put on his jacket.

"You should take care of him." Yugyeom added and I nodded. The next minute, they were gone. Mark was sitting on the couch and looking ahead of him.

"You should go to bed." I told him and sat down next to him. He turned his head towards me and sighed.

"That bitch treated you so bad." He growled, making me frown.

"Mark..." I tried to cut him off but he sat straighter and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Remember when I said she didn't talk about you when I was with her? In reality she'd spend so much time insulting you, bringing you down. You don't deserve that." He added and started cursing, I could see fire in his eyes. I didn't want to hear it, I knew she spoke badly of me to everyone.

"Stop it. Let's get you to bed." I told him, stood up and pulled him up by his arm. He stumbled a bit but followed me. In the end, I ended up following him because I didn't know where his room was. Once in front of his bed, he literally didn't give a damn and stripped in front of me. He then stood in his underwear right before my eyes before falling on his bed, only his back was facing me though.

"At least I got to meet you." He said then fell asleep straight away. I took a deep breath and left the room, closing the door behind me.

"Is he asleep?" Jackson asked me. I nodded and looked down. "Are you alright?" He looked at me a bit worriedly. I nodded again.

"Let's just say I spent a decade of stress and I'm now getting ready to be in peace. Even if you kinda forced me to be in peace." I simply said, smiled at him and walked past him, in direction of my room. It was really late, at least I didn't have to work until the afternoon the following day.

The matress in my new room was godly, and after a quick shower, it felt like I was on a cloud. I fell asleep quicker than I could hope, and for the first time in months, I had a really good night of sleep.

~

The next day, when I woke up, Jackson and Mark were already gone. Today, we had to film a Christmas special. They had to put up a Christmas tree. I got ready, ate something and noticed that keys had been left for me on the kitchen counter. Before I left, I checked the way from the apartment to JYP Entertainment. Good news, it was really close by.

It wasn't even half past twelve when I got to the company. I was quite early, but I didn't care. As I walked through the halls to get to GOT7's practice room, I came across Jinyoung who gave me a big smile.

"Hey (Y/N)! We're gonna go eat soon with some of the staff, they ordered food. Do you want to join us?" He asked. I beamed and immediatly nodded. The staff was very friendly and the guys were hilarious, I really enjoyed their company. I followed Jinyoung and when we entered the practice room, everyone was sitting on the ground. They were waiting for food to arrive before going to another room to eat.

"Our camera girl is there!" JB exclaimed and I felt my face heat up as all eyes turned to me. I waved a bit and smiled slightly, I was getting shy as they all smiled at me. Mark stood up and immediatly walked up to me.

"Did you sleep well? I didn't have the time to send you a message and ask." He told me and I gave him a geniune smile.

"I slept really well. And I easily found the keys so everything is alright. Are you feeling okay, no hangover?" I recalled last night's events as I asked him that question. He seemed so angry as he talked about Seulki.

"I'm sorry I got a bit tipsy on your first night with us. I feel good though, I need more than that to affect me in the morning." He chuckled then tried to sit back down but a staff member came in and said the food was there.

The day went well, after we ate, we recorded the video. The guys did a really good job with the tree. We decided to leave early to film around the city. I made my way to the main lobby but stopped in my tracks when I saw someone. She hadn't seen me yet I felt like I'd be killed on the spot. Mark followed me closely and when he saw my distressed expression, his eyes drifted to the person I was looking at.

"How the hell was she allowed to stay in the lobby?" I heard him mutter and I slowly felt myself back away. I wasn't fast enough as Seulki turned around and her gaze stopped on me. I saw how her face changed as she saw Mark standing next to me.

"You little..." She said and ran up to us, she stopped right in front of me and looked down at me as her heels made her so much taller.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She spat at me and then looked down at the pass around my neck. It was like she was breathing fire.

"I work here." I simply replied. The problem with Seulki was that she could be violent. I wasn't afraid of replying to her threats but sometimes, she would hit me. She never hit me hard enough to make me want to give in to her every need though.

"You're a liar!" She said and raised her hand. Mark saw it, tried to stop her but she was faster as her fist flew across my face and I literally lost my balance and ended up on the ground. Security guards ran up to us and threw her out as she screamed insults at me over and over again.

"Are you okay? (Y/N), I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Mark grabbed my face and checked my cheek that was burning up. That was the hardest hit I had gotten from her and I was stunned. She punched me so hard I felt like my face was broken.

"I'm fine." I said and he pulled me in his arms. It was like my heart was trying to make a hole in my ribcage with the strength and speed at which it was beating. She had managed to get me terrified.

◇◇◇◇

A/N: I would like to give a shoutout to Sammy17love and syugarpie who were my first voters and also two of my first readers. Thank you guys! And thank you to everyone reading, I'm getting closer to my 100th view, y'all are great!