Chapter 26

A few days later, the police contacted me. Seulki was the one who had tried to get to Wonpil, she was the one who had sent me the lunchbox and she was the one who had tried to shoot Daeun. The gun had been found in her room. I was going to press charges again, but this time, Daeun and JYP Entertainment would do the same. However, she was on the run. She was facing heavy consequences, she just needed to be caught.

Mark was even closer to me for some reason. I knew he was worried, and he seemed even less at ease once he found out Seulki was out in the open world.

I also started to spend more time with DAY6 and I met Mina and Chaeyoung from Twice a few times in the hallways of the company. Everyone was so busy, I could barely see them.

On a Tuesday afternoon, I was sitting on the ground of GOT7's practice room and Mark was lying down on the ground with his head resting on my lap. He was on his phone and we kept silent while I played with his hair.

"Will we have a Halloween special?" He asked me out of the blue. I looked down at him.

"I don't know, it could be fun though." I smiled, twirling a strand of hair with my finger. He was so cute.

"Let's get back to practice!" JB walked into the room, startling the few members in the room. Only Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom and I were there, but the rest of the band was on JB's heels. Mark easily stood up in a second and offered me a hand, I took it while smiling at him.

"I'll see if I can work on something." I told him, he nodded and leaned down to place a kiss on my lips. I then left the room and wandered around to try and find their manager. When I found him, he was talking to someone else. I approached him but stayed away for him to finish his conversation. However, his gaze fell on me.

"Oh (Y/N), what a coincidence, could you film DAY6's band practice? They really need someone. I know you're working exclusively for GOT7 but this is an important matter." He said, and I immediately nodded. I didn't have anything to do and those guys were very nice to me, and also good friends of GOT7.

"Sure, that's alright." I said, saw him nod and the other man with him thanked me as well. I guessed he was DAY6's manager.

I went to get the required material and made my way to their studio. As usual, they all greeted me warmly.

"Mister Tuan's girlfriend came to visit us?" Wonpil smiled down at me when he saw me. My eyes widened.

"What?" I breathed out. I hadn't told any of them I was dating Mark.

"It's no secret for us, I found out right when I met you. I didn't tell anyone but them though." He laughed, pointing at his friends as I put my bags on the nearest table.

"And here I thought we were doing a great job at hiding it." I groaned, the palm of my hand pressed against my face.

"You are, not a lot of people know about it." Sungjin said, grabbing his acoustic guitar. That gave me a bit of relief as I grabbed a tripod.

"You're working for us now?" Young K asked me, his face showing surprise.

"It's a one time thing, sorry Brian." I said, smiling a bit.

"Who's Brian? It's Young K!" He exclaimed, groaning a bit. I set up the camera and waited for them to get in the frame.

"It's individual shots, we should've told you earlier." Wonpil looked at me and had a sheepish expression.

"Oh it's alright, a bit more work never hurt me." I said and we started filming shortly after. It was different than GOT7, but a nice kind of different.

~

"Alright, we're done." I said and turned off the camera. I also took out the memory card to give it to their manager so the footages could get edited.

"Have you told each other 'I love you' yet?" Dowoon asked and I almost dropped the camera.

"What is that question?" I was dumbfounded and I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks and ears.

"Have you?" Jae chimed in, his guitar on his lap. I looked around, and all of them were looking at me with curiosity.

"Not yet. Why?" I looked down, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Such innocence is adorable." Wonpil said, giggling to himself.

"Innocence isn't that bad." Someone opened the door of the room and I recognized Mina. "I'm sorry to come in like this, but I was told to bring (Y/N) to GOT7 sunbaenims' practice room." She added.

"Okay, well, I'll see you guys later." I said, grabbing my bags and walking towards Mina who was waiting for me at the door.

"Don't forget to tell him!" Wonpil exclaimed befor I excited the room.

"I didn't know you also worked for DAY6." Mina told me as we started walking to the practice room.

"I don't, they just needed someone." I explained and smiled kindly.

"Well I hope we'll get to work together one day." She said before telling me goodbye. I knew my way around the building and she surely had other things to do, so I didn't mind.

"Hey guys." I said when I walked into the room. They all looked exhausted and their foreheads were all wet from sweat. Mark looked at me and made his way over to me.

"What were you doing?" He asked me with a small smile.

"I had to film DAY6." I told him and his smile faded.

"You hang out with them a lot lately." He pouted. Was he jealous? I found it pretty adorable.

"They know about us." I looked at him, and his eyes widened.

"How?"

"They just guessed." I shrugged, grabbing his hand. Then I remembered what they had asked me. I had never told Mark I loved him. Just that I liked him. It was the next step in our relationship.

"Well, it can't be helped then. I missed you." He pecked my lips and smiled down at me. Right then and there, I wanted to tell him those three words, but I felt it wasn't the right time. I didn't want to tell him in front of everyone, so I would have to wait.