Chapter 24

When I came back to GOT7, they were having their lunch break. I dropped my bag on the floor and went to sit next to them.

"You were delivered lunch, it was sent by your sister." BamBam said and ended me a lunch box with a smile. I took it, pleasantly surprised since I then wouldn't have to go get food for myself, but when I opened the box, I frowned.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked as he put a piece of lettuce in his mouth.

"There's avocado in those kimbaps." I sighed, closing the box. I had a severe allergy to avocado and Daeun knew it, I didn't understand why she would send me a box full of it.

"So what?" Youngjae looked at me with confusion. I bit my lip, and scratched my arm.

"If I eat one of those, I could die." I got my phone out of my pocket, getting ready to send a text to Daeun to see if she had made a mistake.

"Unnie, why did you send me kimbap with avocado? I can't eat it?" I sent, looking at the box. I was getting pretty hungry.

"I didn't send anything, I haven't left the office at all today." When I got her response, I grew even more confused.

"It's not from Daeun." I said, standing up to throw the box away. There was no way I would eat something that, one, was capable of sending me straight to the graveyard and two, was sent to me by someone I didn't know.

"Then who's it from?" Jackson's brows knitted together as he eyed me. I shrugged.

"I have no idea but I really want to find out." I sat back down next to Mark who placed his hand on my thigh.

"You could go to the place that delivered and ask." He said, looking down at me with worry-filled eyes. I nodded, and looked at the flyer that had been attached to the box.

~

When my day was over, I walked the streets to get to the small place that had sent the lunch box to me. I pushed the door open, saw a few customers and made my way to the counter. The waiter greeted me warmly.

"Hello, I was delivered a lunch box from here from someone who called themselves my sister but it wasn't her. Did the person personally come to place the order?" I asked, the man asked for the name. He told me that someone did come to order the food.

"It was a young woman in her twenties." He said, Daeun was past 30, it couldn't have been her.

"Was it that woman?" I got my phone out and showed the picture of Seulki that I had also shown to Wonpil.

"It looks like her, yes. Is there a problem, miss?" He asked.

"No, it's alright. Thank you very much for your answers. I'll take samgak kimbap, please." I decided to order something as I judged it wouldn't be polite to leave without something.

While going home, I stopped by Mark and Jackson's apartment (and technically mine as well).

"It was Seulki." I said when I came in. I still had my key so I didn't have to knock.

"Will we ever get rid of that bitch?" Mark groaned, looking up from his phone. I sat down next to him and pouted.

"She could've killed me if I hadn't been careful." I let out a breath and fell on Mark's lap. His hands made their way to my hair as he looked down at me.

"We should go to the police again." He said, making me shake my head. I didn't want to go through such a hassle again.

"She'll give up eventually." I sighed again and sat up. Mark made me face him and pecked my lips.

"The last thing I want is for you to get hurt again." He said in a whisper, leaning his forehead on mine and closing his eyes. We didn't have many opportunities to be close anymore and I really was craving his touch. "Come back." He added.

I didn't reply and instead, kissed him fully. He didn't waste time in responding to my kiss by moving his lips in sync with mine. He gently pushed me down on the couch and put his hands around my waist, not pulling away one inch. I felt his tongue carressing my lips, asking for me to part them. Slowly, the kiss turned into a makeout session and I was left breathless once he pulled away. My cheeks and ears were burning up and probably shone a bright shade of red.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away." He apologized while keeping his face above mine as my back was still pressed against the soft fabric of the couch. I cleared my throat and bit down on my lower lip.

"It's okay. I enjoyed it." I looked at him in the eye and we stayed immobile for a few minutes, just gazing at each other. I was lost in the deep brown of his eyes.

"I miss you so much." Mark said, dropping his weight gently on me, he hid his face in the crook of my neck and my hand went to rest on the back of his, where my fingers started playing with his hair.

"I miss you too." I said in a breath, and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

~

I saw blue lights when I approached Daeun's house. There was a police car in the front, and I instantly got terrified. I ran to the front door, turned the key in with shaky hands, and when I got inside, I saw Daeun sitting down on a kitchen chair with her husband's hand on her shoulder. She was talking to a police officer. My eyes drifted around the room as I looked for clues, and I noticed the window in the kitchen was shattered.

"What happened?" I asked and kneeled down next to Daeun.

"Someone shot at the window." She told me, looking shaken up.

◇◇◇◇

A/N: I never ever thought I'd get 1K reads. This is such a great feeling. I wanna thank each and every one of you, I'm sending everyone a hugThank you so much