Chapter 38

"Mark!" I exclaimed as I rushed across the crowded room to reach him. He was with other idols. "Mark, I need to talk to you!" I breathed out once I got to him.

He look a bit surprised, and the other men around him look at me curiously.

"Alright, but let me at least introduce you to Stray Kids." He let out a giggle, and my attention shifted from him to the other guys. It was incredibly rude of me to have ignored them, but I was caught up in the moment.

"Oh my god, excuse me for being rude." I said and bowed. In front of me stood Mark and three other guys.

"It's alright, don't worry!" One of them smiled brightly and I instantly felt better.

"(Y/N), this is Felix, Han and Bang Chan. Guys, this is (Y/N), member of our staff and close friend of ours." Mark said and I bowed again. The Stray Kids members did too.

"It's very nice to meet you guys." I said with a smile, then Mark nudged me in the ribs. I looked at him.

"What is it that you wanna tell me?" He asked and my eyes grew in size.

"I... I can't tell you here. It's super important." I told him with a serious face and he seemed to grow worried.

"I'll see you guys, later." Mark said, and grabbed my wrist before dragging me to the corner of the room. "What's up?" He asked, his eyebrows knitted together as he patiently waited for me to answer.

"It's about Seulki. She's gonna leave us alone for a very long time." I said, the corners of my lips curling upwards. Mark lifted one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"She'll be in jail for fifteen years. Fifteen whole years!" I exclaimed, my voice a lot cheerier than it should've been, but I couldn't contain my excitment since justice had finally been served. Mark's eyes widened and I could see he wanted to pull me in his arms as much as I wanted to pull him in mine.

"Are you serious?" He breathed out in disbelief, and he still grabbed one of my wrists discreetly.

"Yes! JYP told me!" I let out a small giggle as I could feel some tears prickle my eyes.

"Why did you tell me here? I can't even kiss y-" He said with a small laugh, his hand leaving my wrist.

"Kiss who?" Someone said and I felt my blood pressure drop as I looked behind to see who it was. I felt relief wash over me when I saw that Jackson was standing there.

"Don't give me heart attacks like that!" I exclaimed and raised my hand to my heaving chest. I thought we had gotten caught just by talking together.

"My ethereal beauty is no match, no heart is left untouched." Jackson said, putting his hand under his chin in an attempt to do aegyo. I suppressed a laugh and looked at Mark who rolled his eyes at his friend.

"What's up, Jackson?" Mark asked and crossed his arms. He didn't seem happy about having been cut off, although he should not really care.

"I was just gonna tell you that you'll have the apartment to yourselves tonight. I'm staying the night at the dorm. You're free to have fun." Jackson wiggled his eyebrows at us and I felt my cheeks burn a deep shade of red. Mark just chuckled and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Stop that!" He added, shaking his head with a grin plastered on his face. I was looking down at my feet, it was very embarrassing for me. "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked and my head shot up.

"Oh! Uh yeah... I just..." I started then looked between Mark and Jackson who were staring at me. The burning sensation in my cheeks traveled up to my ears as I searched for my words.

"Woops, I killed the mood! Sorry (Y/N), I'll leave you guys alone! See you later!" Jackson said, ruffled my hair and left me dumbfounded in front of my boyfriend. I fixed my hair with a small groan.

"What's up?" Mark asked, kneeling down slightly to meet my level. I shrugged.

"It's nothing. Let's go home, it's starting to get late." I said after I glanced at my watch. He nodded and started walking away from me. We had come here seperately, we were going to leave seperately.

~

When I got out of the elevator and made my way to the front door of the apartment, I started looking through my purse for the key. However, someone clearing their throat caught my attention and I looked up. Mark was right next to the front door, leaning against the wall with a small smirk and some strands of hair falling in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey, darling." He said and I sighed slightly, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. I went to open the door as he stared at me.

"Aren't you coming in?" I asked, looking back at him with a grin. He made a step towards me and grabbed my waist before pulling me inside, closing the door and trapping me between the wall and himself. He had one hand on the side of my head, and the other on my left hip.

"You look so gorgeous tonight." He said, his soft breath caressing my cheek. He was looking straight into my eyes, and I felt so small under the strength of his gaze.

"I think you look very handsome." I breathed out, snaking my arms around his neck. After what seemed like forever, he finally planted his soft, plump lips on mine. I unknowingly let out a small sound at the feeling, as I'd waited for that the whole night. His hand found my cheek as he deepened the kiss, his tongue grazing my lips, asking me to part them. I did, letting him explore my mouth. He made me weak in the knees and he knew it. He left my lips and left a trail of kisses up to my ear where he stopped.

"I love you." He whispered, and a shiver ran down my spine. For some reason, I dug my fingernails in his shoulders.

"I love you too." I said and let whatever was coming to me happen.

◇◇◇◇

A/N: I went to see Bring The Soul and I cried like a baby. I hope you enjoy this chapter! ♡