Chapter 19

I felt my lips tremble as I kissed him back. I wasn't sure of what I had to do, even if it wasn't my first kiss. When he pulled back, Mark started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked and looked up at him. He started shaking his head.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." He replied, trying to kiss me again but I pulled back and gained a confused expression from him.

"What does that make us?" I wanted to be sure that we were more than just friends. His hands travelled down my sides and came to rest on my waist.

"I guess we're not friends anymore." He smiled sweetly and looked into my eyes.

"I guess." I gave back a smile, and he kissed me again. His lips were soft and his kiss was gentle yet powerful. He was a damn good kisser.

"We need to keep this secret though." He sighed once he had pulled away, leaving me in awe and wanting more.

"I'm willing to keep it as secret as needed, if that's what's best for you career." I mumbled while slowly resting my head on his firm chest.

"You're the best." I felt him kiss the top of my head and I slowly peeled myself out of his embrace. "I'm sorry I got the guys involved."

"Oh... I-it's nothing, it's not like they could've helped much since they were probably clueless." I let out a nervous laugh, my hand creeping up behind me to scratch the back of my neck. Mark was looking at me with curiosity, so I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. "They told you, right?"

"That you're utterly and madly in love with me? Yeah." I could tell he was saying that jokingly but funnily enough, he was totally right. So I didn't say anything and just looked at him until he would stop giggling. And just by seeing my expression, he went from smiles and laughs, to silence. "They told me you liked me. I wouldn't have known otherwise."

"Yeah... It wasn't supposed to happen but..." Once again I scratched my neck, but Mark surprised me by kissing the tip of my nose.

"Good thing I like you too." He then walked away giggling quietly to himself. That boy would be the end of me.

~

The day Jackson would come back had finally arrived. My week alone with Mark was coming to an end. Nothing much had changed between us, except for the kisses and hugs. In the evening, he would come and cuddle me before going to his own room. We wouldn't sleep in the same bed yet, despite having been friends for months, we still wanted to keep the relationship slow.

While Mark was going to pick up Jackson at the airport, I stayed back. I wanted to make food for them.

"(Y/N)!" The one and only Jackson Wang screamed as he entered the room and dropped his bags to the floor without a care in the world. I opened my arms for him to hug me, and I almost fell backwards when he wrapped his arms around me, laughing at his excitement.

"Back off." Mark pulled him away and his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he placed a small kiss on my cheek. Jackson's eyes grew in size as he witnessed the scene.

"That took you long enough! Why did it have to happen while I was gone?" He exclaimed, putting his hands up in the air. Mark looked at him and shrugged.

"If I have to wait for your permission to date someone, it'll take years, you're hardly there." He pointed out, making me laugh a bit. Jackson's bottom lip stuck out.

"It's not my fault I'm more popular than you are." He said and Mark let me go to start chasing Jackson around in the whole apartment. I shook my head with a smile.

Mark came back to me and embraced me from behind, gently placing his chin on my shoulder while his arms were wrapped around my waist. I loved it when he did that, and in the past week, he had been doing it so much it was becoming a habit.

"Get a room!" I heard Jackson yell. Mark threw a glare in his direction.

"I'm not afraid to hit you!" He yelled back, keeping his arms around my body. I felt so small in his embrace.

"Then come at me, Markiepooh!" I laughed when Jackson said that. I was surprised they kept the conversation in only one language, seen as they pretty much had their own mix of English, Korean and Chinese. Most of the time, I couldn't even understand what they were talking about.

"I'm not leaving you behind next time I leave Korea." Mark told me while sitting down on a chair and I raised my eyebrows looking at him.

"And why is that?" I asked, my expression softening as a smile made its way across my lips.

"Because I hate being away from you." He replied and grabbed my hand in order to pull me down on his lap. I was a bit surprised but they way he looked at me was soothing. His right hand found my left cheek while his left hand rested on my back. I'd still get nervous as he would stare at me.

"I'm sending this picture to your parents!" Jackson exclaimed and we both turned our heads to him, I had a panicked expression on my face while Mark looked annoyed.

"Do it, they already know anyway." My boyfriend (damn did it feel good to call him my boyfriend) said and turned his attention back to me.

"You've told your parents and I still haven't." I sighed, but he gave me one of his irresistable smiles.

"It's alright, I know it's not as easy to reach them." While reassuring me, he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"Your parents are not even in Korea, it being easier to reach them doesn't make sense when mine are actually in the same country." I laughed but got serious again in a second. "I shouldn't tell my father." I let out yet another breath, Mark picked his head up to look at me.

"Is it because of Seulki?" He asked and I nodded. Ever since the trial, I hadn't talked to my father. I even wondered if he wanted anything to do with me anymore.

◇◇◇◇

A/N: Yesterday I went to a convention in my country with all things related to Asia and the geek community. I found a kpop stand, got four small GOT7 posters and two BTS and GOT7 keychains. Have you guys ever been to a convention?