Chapter 14

On the day of my graduation, I was alone with my happiness. Mark couldn't come, it was too risky. He could be recognized and then questions would arise. I wasn't mad at him at all, we would celebrate together later.

However, as I went to leave with my degree in my hands, I noticed two faces that seemed similar. My sister and my mother were waiting outside, I couldn't feel my feet as I started running towards them. It had been years since I'd last seen them. They almost instantly hugged me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and felt like crying. I didn't have a lot of news from them, Daeun, my sister, was living in Japan because of her husband's job and my Mom was living with pretty much no technology around her. She liked the peace of the sea, which she lived near.

"Dad told us you were graduating today. We couldn't not come, why do you never tell us anything?" Daeun asked as she pulled away and looked at me.

"Dad told you? I didn't even tell him..." I almost whispered the last part.

"I thought you wouldn't be able to come so I didn't tell anyone." I then added. My mother shook her head.

"I would come to you the moment you'd call me, but since you never reach out to me, I always thought you didn't need me." She said and my heart stung, did she really feel that way? It was true that I didn't send messages or reach out to anyone.

"Eomma..." I let some tears spill out as I hugged her. Daeun was smiling brightly at us. Even she had no idea of what I went through with Seulki, as she moved out when our parents got a divorce. It was the same with my brother.

"How about we go eat something and catch up? My treat!" She exclaimed and linked her arm with mine.

~

As we were eating, I learned that Daeun was coming back to Korea. Moreover, she was moving to Seoul, so we'd be able to spend time together. It would make me so happy to finally get my sister back. My real sister.

"So, are you still living with your father?" My mother asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm living in an apartment with two roommates." I smiled at her and she beamed.

"Any boy in your life?" Daeun questioned and I almost choked on my food.

"That means yes." My mother said and I glared at them in desbelief.

"N-no! I'm single, there's no one." I could feel my face flush. Why would I blush like that? I was telling the truth!

"Right. I don't believe you, though." Daeun grinned, making me roll my eyes. I then felt my phone buzz, I slipped out of my pocket and my eyes widened when I saw that Park Jinyoung was calling me. But not my friend, it was the CEO Park Jinyoung.

"I have to get that call." I excused myself and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello miss Song, I heard you graduated, congratulations." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you, sir. I owe you and the company a lot." I replied, he chuckled.

"You owe a lot to yourself. Could you come to the company today? I have something important to talk to you about." He said and my heart stopped. Was it positive or negative? When I told him I could come as soon as possible, he said "good" and hung up.

"Can we stop by my workplace? Well it's not actually my workplace anymore, it was where I had my internship." I told my mother and my sister and they both nodded.

Shortly enough, I left my family in the lobby of JYP Entertainment and made my way to Park Jinyoung's office. He was told I would come and I was given the permission to go see him. I knocked on the door and came in.

"Ah there you are." The CEO smiled and gestured me to sit down, which I did after I had greeted him.

"So, I'm guessing you're going to start looking for a job." He said and I nodded. I could try to ask and keep working with GOT7 but maybe that wouldn't work.

"I'm aware of the great job you did with GOT7 and of how appreciated you are by the staff and the group itself. So I was wondering if you were interested in staying with us, not as an intern but as an actual staff member." Once I heard those words I wanted to cry. All I could do was nod and stand up.

"Thank you so much." I breathed and bowed so low I could've bumped my head on the desk.

"And I also know you're roommates with Jackson and Mark." He added and my blood stopped flowing through my veins. Was it not allowed?

"Yes sir." I said and looked down.

"It doesn't bother me as long as the work you provide is good. I don't get involved in the members' private life if they stay focused and motivated. That's all I will say. You can go." He said and my soul came back to my body. I thanked him again, bowed several times and left the room. When I came back to the lobby, my mother and sister were still looking around in awe.

"Welcome to my official workplace." I told them and smiled but before they could react, I heard someone gasp.

"You're staying with us?" Mark appeared, catching me off guard since I thought he was practicing. My smile got bigger as I saw him with hopeful eyes.

"I am." I told him and he hugged me, gaining confused expressions from my sister and my mother.

"Oh Mark, meet my mother and sister." I added and he turned around, bowing immediately.

"It's very nice to meet you." He said and they smiled while introducing themselves.

"Mark is my roommate, and also one of the people I'll keep working with." I said, and Mark looked at me with an angelic smile.

◇◇◇◇

A/N: I would like to apologize as I've taken a bit longer to upload this chapter. I'm back in uni and don't really have much time for myself anymore, I'll try to keep uploading regularly though. Thank you for reading