Sanaa

Volume one.

Grabbing an orange juice, I sat down at the table closest to the exit

Grabbing an orange juice, I sat down at the table closest to the exit. I drunk my juice taking out my phone to finish the current book I was reading, Nicholas Sparks: See Me, I smiled at the love in the book. Love is beautiful, I couldn't wait until I was in love.

I wanted that type of love you would do anything for. The type of love that didn't come easy, you had to fight for it. The type of love you never had to question. The type of love that doesn't fade. The type of love everyone dreams for but only a few lucky ones get. I want that rare type of love. I just want to be loved.

"What you doing?" My best friend, Janey, asked taking my orange juice.

"Nothing now." I remarked exiting out my book, not even bothering to get my OJ back.

"Guess what Saymon did?" She asked letting me know it wasn't good.

"What?"

"He popped up and took me somewhere talking bout he missed me."

"Okay? So why don't you seem happy bout that?"

"He took me to Applebees." She frowned.

"I'm still not seeing the problem."

"That's mad cheap, he could at least took me to Olive Garden. Like damn I'm only worth a 2 for $20."

I was trying to understand but I still didn't understand the problem, he thought about her and wanted to spend some time with her and all she was thinking about was the price of things. It was ungrateful to me.

"He told you to order the 2 for 20?" I chuckled not telling her my thoughts.

"No, he said to get whatever but still Applebees is known for the 2 for 20." She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe he didn't think-"

"That's the problem, he doesn't think."

I just shook my head not saying anything, she was always like this not appreciating the things he did for her. One day he went shopping to surprise her but she didn't like anything he picked so she threw everything in his face and told him to take it back when nothing was wrong with anything he bought.

"I think he's cheating on me." She shook her head pulling out her phone.

"Why you say that?"

"Because he doesn't take me shopping anymore, he's always busy now and he stopped remembering little things about me."

"That doesn't mean he's cheating though, you know he has two jobs sometimes he won't be able to talk."

"He should of continued selling drugs if he needed the money." I squinted my eyes and tilted my head at how simple minded she was.