Spencer

Volume Fourteen

"I miss you." I spoke talking to Baby.

"I miss you too." He smirked.

"What you doing today?"

"Jae never been on a boat so we going to a yacht party."

"Jaelyn just living her best life." I chuckled.

"Her and Dai be blowing my shit." He scoffed making me laugh. "She say she never did it before and Dai just make shit appear. I ain't never hear of him talking bout no yacht party til she said some shit."

"You sound mad." I laughed.

"I'm not but I am." He laughed.

"How about you just fly back in?" I shrugged.

"I wish." He mocked my shrug. "How everything been with you?"

"They declared him brain dead so everything's just been silent."

"Damn, I'm sorry. You think I should text Sanaa?"

"Not right now, she's going through it right now."

"I can't imagine losing my brother man."

"I just fill bad for everybody else, they gon paint the city red for Face."

"As they should, one of my brothers die, God forbid, I don't wanna hear shit."

"Hey baby." Sanaa spoke coming to lay down in my bed.

"I was just talking bout you, I was gon text you but I know you tired of people feeling bad for you."

"I am." She shrugged. "I wanna have fun, I'm tired of being sad."

"Aight so when I come back how bout we go do something to get ya mind off everything? It's all on me."

"I'm with that."

"Aight, Spence Imma call you when I get off this boat."

"Okay." I smiled hanging up. "You okay?"

"Yeah."

"I just don't want you to be sad no more but I don't know how to make you feel better."

"I don't know how to feel better either."

"Wanna smoke?" I shrugged.

"Sure." She chuckled.

"You got weed?"

"No but I got a baby daddy." I laughed pulling out my phone to Facetime Kee.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"I got five on ittt." I sung making him laugh.

"You a clown but pull up on me."

"Me and Nana is on the way." I hung up.

"Y'all doing better." Nana pointed out as we started walking to her car as she threw the keys making me glare at her.

"We are cause we both understood we not for each other right now and it's not bad blood. Him and Baby even speak to each other, we just on some mature shit right now and honestly it's refreshing."

"Kee being on them pills was his biggest downfall."

"Thank God he off, it's like Face just made everybody life change. Kee working legally now, Terror just started his classes, Reem and Mickey just put down some money to start a business."

"They only doing stuff Face been telling them to do." Sanaa spoke. "I'm glad they doing it before it's too late."

"Word, you heard from Esme?"