Jaelyn

Volume sixteen

"Hi my mamas." I spoke to Emogen as I rocked her to sleep. "You so pretty mamas, I can't believe it."

"Jaleyn, I wish yo ass stop picking her up. She not finna be spoiled."

"I can't help it, she so pretty and tiny."

"Right." Esme smiled looking over my shoulder.

"Y'all look like a lesbian couple." Q said walking in making me laugh.

"Fuck you." I laughed. "I'm in love with her room yo, this shit pretty as fuck."

"When she grow up, I'm gon have to paint it all over again probably solid colors."

"Let me get her." Q said wiping his hands on a towel.

"No, the fuck?" I scrunched my face up. "You see I'm putting her to sleep."

"You had her all fucking morning, I could-"

"Can y'all not?" Esme asked. "Give me my damn baby."

"No, the fuck?" I scrunched my face up even more. "Just because you had her don't give you special privileges, I just told y'all I'm putting her to sleep."

"Girl what?" Esme laughed. "And when her ass shitty with shit going up her back, I want you to remember this moment."

"Imma just throw her away." I shrugged making Q laugh.

"Girl bye." Esme walked out as Q followed her.

"They some big ass haters mamas." I told her as she blinked slowly making me roll my eyes.

I hate when babies fought they sleep like sis, please.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" Reem asked.

"Esme house." I showed my mamas.

"Her pretty ass, you ready to go to work?"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes, working was so ghetto.

"I'll be there in like ten minutes."

"Okay." I hung up as she was finally sleep.

I put her in her crib making sure she was okay and nothing was around her, I turned on her baby monitor along with the camera and the sensory motion thing that was in her crib. I walked downstairs in the kitchen grabbing some fruit snacks as I went to mind Q and Esme business.

"What we talking bout?"

"I need more hair washers." She rolled her eyes.

"Spencer little sister moved in with them, ask her."

"Oou, good point. You always saying some helpful shit."

"You lying ya ass off." Q said making me scrunch my face up.

"Mind ya business ugly." I rolled my eyes.

"Still dick down ya best friend faithfully so." He shrugged.

"First of all, she not my best friend. Secondly, you finally doing something faithfully." I said making Esme snort as he glared at me.

"You need to get over it."

"You need to find out who shot John and get the hell out my damn business."

"And you need to stop playing my manz."

"Ya manz played his self." I told him as my phone dinged. "Speaking of, he outside. I'll see y'all later. Esme I love you. Q, die slow."

"I love you too." Esme laughed.