Pharaoh

Volume Five

"Black, I could get a picture man?" Some boy asked.

"Yeah." I said stopping to pose.

"Thanks man, I can't wait til you drop the album."

"Good looks." I nodded watching him walk off.

"You walking round with no shirt off and shit, sis gon fuck you up." Keyz annoying ass said.

"Esme not on shit." I waved him off.

"She got them bangers." He laughed.

"Aight, Dylan gon trash you walking round with some grey sweatpants."

"You know bitches go crazy when they see the dick print in the grey sweats." He smirked making me laugh.

"And Hendrix bitch ass fully covered, boy scared of Emae." I chuckled.

"I ain't bout to feed into y'all kids." Hendrix waved us off.

"Emae be like go change, he be like but bae why?" Keyz whined making me bust out laughing.

"Boy be like this don't even show nothing." I joined in.

"Y'all sound like y'all knees hurt." Hendrix glared at us.

"Ya pride hurt." Keyz and I said in unison then dabbing each other.

"Wait til Nas get here, y'all gon stop double teaming me." He chuckled.

"I ain't even fucking with him right now." I shook my head.

"Why?" They asked in unison as we got in the car.

"He be on some creepy shit around Es."

"She told me he be grabbing on her." Hendrix stated.

"Every time I walk in on them having a conversation, he always touching her."

"Fuck they be even having conversations for anyway?" Keyz asked.

"He told her Imma break her heart and some other shit."

"Dylan don't like him either, he told her she gon die from choking on dick." Keyz said laughing hard as hell.

"I know you ain't laugh when she told you that." I laughed.

"You know I did." He continued laughing. "That's exactly why she ain't talking to me."

"Nas on some weird shit." Hendrix shook his head.

"It's not even the fact that he tryna talk to my girl, it's the fact that she so scared of him. This nigga could walk in the room and she'll stop talking and she'll stay in one spot until he leave."

"I noticed that when we went to the studio." Hendrix nodded.

"I don't wanna seem like I'm putting her over him cause that's my brother but that's my girl and I'm really fucking with her, feel me?"

"Man, it's this simple. That nigga ain't sucking or fucking you so you gon have to do what you got to do." Hendrix laughed.

"Now you know Black don't get no pussy." Keyz laughed. "Boy think he Russell Wilson."

"Fuck up bitch." I chuckled pulling over to call Esme. "Come outside real quick."

"Hello to you too." She mumbled as I hung up.

"You shoulda asked is Dylan in there, I got some words for her big headed ass." Keyz stated.

"If she in there she coming out, I owe her twenty dollars." I chuckled.