Jaelyn

Volume Fourteen

"I'm tired." I yawned leaning on Dai shoulder, he was so comfortable.

"You did better on the plane." JoJo said making me chuckle.

"Y'all know my name-"

"JaeBx3, Jae Big Body Benz. We know." Baby and JoJo said making me laugh.

"Done told us this these whole 5 days." Baby said.

"Uh uh don't be saying it like you tired of me."

"Nah, you cool as hell. We fucks with you." Baby nudged my head making me smile.

"Thank you." I smiled. "You miss Spencer?"

"Do I?" He smiled making me smile. "I'm tryna be under her right now but imma go see my daughter first."

"As you should, I love how you care about your daughter."

"It wouldn't be a her without me, that's my baby girl yo."

"With her pretty self."

"Thank you." He smirked.

"What everybody doing?" Dai asked once we got in the car.

"Take me to my grandmother house." Baby said.

"Take me home." JoJo said.

"Jae?" He asked after I didn't say anything. I lowkey wanted to stay with them cause they was so fun and positive but good things must come to a end.

"I guess I'll go home." I shrugged.

"Sound like she don't wanna go home Dai." JoJo smirked.

"I'm not going straight home, so unless you wanna run a few errands with me-"

"Yeah, I'll run errands with you."

"Then you my shadow for the day." He said making me smile as he pulled over to a gas station. "You want something out of here?"

"Just something to drink, a cranberry ginger ale."

"Bet." He spoke as him and JoJo got out.

"Aye Jaelyn?" Baby called from the back making me look back.

"Wassup?"

"Don't get attached to him, aight? He ain't never been in a relationship and I don't want you to get attached and it's not what you want it to be. I seen a lot of girls fall for em and I actually fucks with you, I don't want to see you get hurt even though he not gon mean to."

"Dai and I are just friends, I don't see myself in a relationship right now either so we're on the same page." I said honestly.

"Alright good, I know you said you been heartbroken before, I'll hate to see that again."

"Baby, you actually a good ass dude."

"I try to be."

"You are." I nodded.

"Thank you." He grabbed my shoulder making me smile.

I watched as Dai and JoJo came back out with two bags, I looked at them shaking my head. They was always eating.

"This bag for you and this bag for you." JoJo said handing me and Baby a bag.

"I said a soda." I told them.

"Oh well." Dai shrugged.

I grabbed my phone going to Instagram seeing it was jumping, after arguing with bitches for the last three days I would think it was.