Sanaa

Volume Eight 

"Every time I wanna be with you and just you, they come." I frowned looking at Saymon. 

"First of all, we could hear you." Q said.

"Second of all, we was here first." Benji added.

"Third, can we get our brother back?" Kee asked. "Like damn."

"This why I liked you and Jennifer relationship, that bitch let you do what you want." Ice said making them laugh.

"Who the fuck is Jennifer?" Saymon laughed.

"The bitch before Sanaa." Ice looked at us blankly. "Sanaa, you know that damn girl you stole her boyfriend."

"Y'all are annoying." I rolled my eyes laughing. 

"Can I be a vegetarian but only eat nuggets?" Dylan asked looking at me.

"No, that's meat."

"But I don't want no other meat."

"You want mine." Benji smirked.

"Cause you chicken nugget?" Ice asked. "Come fuck with this drum stick."

"Y'all are disgusting." I scrunched my face up.

"Dylan, you fucking fathers now?" Reem asked laughing. 

"I been fucking fathers, every damn body gotta kid now and days."

"I don't." Saymon said.

"Not yet." Kee pointed out.

"Not ever, the fuck?" Face looked back from playing the game.

"Why would you fuck that man father?" Reem asked.

"I actually went there to make his little brother eat my pussy but his father answered the door and I swear to God he was the finest man I've ever seen." She smiled. "Imagine Tyrin Turner just muscular and finer with a beard, mann."

"I understand." I smiled making all of them look at me as my smile drop. "I wouldn't do it but I understand."

"Who the fuck is Tyrin Turner?" Mickey asked.

"Caine from Menace to Society." Dylan and I answered in unison. 

"So how this go? You just went in there and told him you wanna fuck?" Reem asked.

"No, I told them about how Keyz and I been together but we've been on the low so we can last and I wanted to surprise him by bringing them to his party. So his father made some hints, I took them then next thing you know his mother standing at the doorway crying while I'm getting dress."

"The fact that you don't even care scare me." Kee shook his head.

"I don't." She shrugged. "I'm all for that tit for tat shit, fuck five bitches? Cool, Imma fuck one and make sure that one make you wanna die."

"I don't care what nobody say, I love you." Ice grabbed her making her laugh.

"One day, I'm going to make you eat my pussy so you can leave me alone." She kissed his cheek then walked in the kitchen.

"I just love that bitch." He looked back shaking his head making us laugh.

"Who the smartest one out of y'all?" I asked.

"We all dumb." Mickey said making all of us laugh as they all agreed. 

"It's Reem though." Face concluded. "When shit hit the fan, we look to him to get us out of shit."