Esme

Volume twelve

"Black?" I called out making him look up from his phone just as mine dinged. My heart was beating so hard I could hear it in my ears as I started getting hot.

"Esme." He sighed.

Tears came to my eyes as I started looking at all three of them, the little girl looked so much like Black now that I looked harder. Looking at her mother, she was pretty, more than pretty she was gorgeous. Her body was better than mine. As I continued looking at her I noticed something.

"Your married?" I asked looking at the ring on her finger as it was one on his too.

"Esme, I promise you it's not what it seem like."

"You have a child and your married, so what was I?" I asked feeling so hurt. "What was you doing all them days you was with me? When you was buying me my dream? What was I?"

"You was-"

"I would've understood!" I kinda yelled making it seem like I was whining since I was crying. "I explained how hurt I've been in my life and you still hurt me. You was suppose to be solid, I was suppose to be your wife and have your kids."

"Esme stop." He spoke as if he was about to cry.

"I just wanted one thing to go right." I told him as I walked away from him.

"Let me explain everything to you, please Es. Don't do this, let me explain everything."

"We've been together for almost eleven months, you had every chance to tell me this." I told him wiping my face. "I don't want anything to do with you-"

"Esme please, I promise you I do not love that bitch. Please let me explain everything, I'll come by later. Please."

"No." I spoke which killed me on the inside. "I don't want anything to do with you. Here's your house key, car keys, I'll pack all your stuff-"

"For what? We not done Es, you gon understand when I explain everything to you."

"I would've understood when you asked me to be your girlfriend but now I don't wanna understand shit. Get the fuck out my face and go be with your family."

"Es-"

He didn't finish his sentence because I walked away from him, I dropped everything on the floor and grabbed the stroller walking out. I walked into a corner trying to get myself together before I called Q.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Can you come get me fave?"

"Right now? I'm doing sumn favorite."

"Okay." I cleared my throat so he couldn't hear me crying. "Thank you anyway."

I hung up but he immediately called back asking where I was, I told him as it seemed like he rushed here cause he was here in less than 10 minutes. I was confused when he got out the car but he walked over to me.

"Why you crying favorite?" He asked hugging me real tight and I just wanted to broke down because I needed that. A hug.

"I'm fine." I mumbled.

"That's not what I asked you."

"I just miss my parents." I half lied.

"C'mon." He spoke as I followed him getting in the passenger seat while he put Hero in the back. "What's wrong Esme?"

"I just told you-"

"You miss ya parents but that's not the reason, so stop lying to me as if you not my favorite sister, as if I didn't have to wipe your tears when Face broke ya heart." He told me making me cry again. "We not as close but don't ever think I don't know you anymore."