Sanaa

Volume fifteen

I watched Spencer clean up everything as I got on Instagram, I seen somebody invited me to a live but I ignored it because why the fuck random people suggesting me? Then it said Jaelyn was on live making me click it because she always had me dying up there.

"Who the fuck is you bitch?" I heard Jaelyn ask. "You requesting me for fucking what?"

"Bitch, you been bullying my sister, right? Get ready to come outside."

"Bitch, I just know you Meeka sister cause you big, black and ugly just like her. You on my fucking phone screen looking like Emerald from you got served."

"Jaelyn!" Esme yelled as we started laughing.

"Your sister weigh like 225 and that bitch 6'6, how the fuck my little ass bullying her?" Jaelyn laughed. "Y'all shouldn't even wanna claim her cause bitch I wish my little sister would be out here embarrassing me like that."

"Bitch, we right around the corner. Four cars deep, come outside bitch!"

"Bitch, you telling me to come outside like I'm in the country." Jaelyn laughed. "I know y'all broke asses not in Barcelona baby."

"We outside 2254 Travisdale Ave." She said making my eyebrows raise.

"Did that bitch just say my address?" I asked looking out the window seeing cars. "Oh it's fucking lit, I been fucking waiting."

"Bitch, I swear to God when I get back from Barcelona I'm hulk smashing shit. Touch my bitches and die periodt."

"Hello?" Terror answered the phone.

"Meeka and her family outside tryna fight, so when you get here and see me fighting don't be confused." I told him as I took my wig off leaving my wig cap on putting on some sweatpants not putting on no shoes.

"Wait til I get there Sanaa, do not fucking go outside."

"Imma do what I think is best, if you not here in 7 minutes I'm going out."

I hung up on him continuing to do shit, once I was done everything I went into my mother room seeing her and Spencer talking. They both stopped talking once they saw me so I decided to speak.

"Ma, Meeka and her family outside. They wanna fight." I told her as she stood up.

"The same Meeka that had her mother call me because her daughter felt unsafe?" She laughed. "They outside my house? Where my name on this deed? Yeah, they must forgot Face had to get his personality from somewhere."

"Okay." Spencer laughed. "Lemme go hang my wig up."

"You called your brothers?" My mother asked.

"I'm bout to call Benji right now." I told her as I dialed his number.

"Wassup lil Face?"

"Meeka and her family outside the house, I told Terror but he all the way across town-"

"They outside now or on they way?"

"Now."

"I'm bout to call the rest of em, I know you gon go outside before we get there but if you hear gun shots it's us." He laughed making me laugh.

"Periodt." I said hanging up as I seen my mother wrapping her hair. "Excuse me sister girl? You ain't fighting, I wish one of these bitches would touch you."

"Girl bye, they talked about my son I want all smoke." She said as the doorbell rung.

"They ain't smart." I laughed walking to door despite everybody telling me don't open it.