Esme

Volume Six

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked Keyz. "That don't go there so don't put it there."

"Um, who you talking to?" He mocked my voice. "I won't help you with shit."

"Yes you will." Black stated picking up the table.

"Bitch you can't beat me."

"Ya lyin' and even if I couldn't I'll shoot you."

"If you shoot me, you better kill me."

"Shouldn't expect anything less."

"Why did you hire security?" Hendrix asked me.

"Because I know people who I didn't invite will show up and I will not let anyone ruin my day, any more questions?"

"Why the fuck you keep getting smart?"

"She been getting smart all day." Keyz added.

"Y'all gon do sumn bout it?" Black asked.

"You blowing my shit now, you don't gotta answer everything for her."

"Then you just letting both of them get smart with me, the fuck? Defend me like he defending her." Keyz glared at Dylan as she was smiling typing on her phone.

"Oh, you talking to me?" She looked at him. "Black, stop saying shit to him."

"What lil dick nigga you texting?" He snatched her phone.

"Um, do I look like my name Esme? Don't be snatching my phone." Dylan snatched her phone back.

"Um, he don't go through my phone." I spoke up.

"I hate when y'all do that um shit." Hendrix spoke. "Shit annoying as hell."

"UM!" We both yelled.

"Dylan, can you help me?"

"Busy."

"Bitch stop playing with me." I glared at her as she smacked her teeth getting up.

"So what we doing?" She asked as I pulled out multiple stuff from the fridge.

"Making drinks." I smiled.

"I wanna make the jungle juice." Keyz stated.

"The bucket right there." I pointed.

"What to put in it?"

"You have to cut up the mango, pineapples, oranges and strawberries first." I told him.

"This hella liquor, how much y'all paid?" Jala asked walking in.

"My sister's a co-manager at a club, you think we paid for any of this? Okay." I scoffed.

"I cut this right?" Keyz asked holding a pineapple chunk.

"Please move." I stated. "Spencer is coming to cut stuff up, you can just pour in everything."

"Spencer as in Kee baby mother?" Dylan asked. "Why?"

"Because she a chef in the kitchen, it's beef within y'all that I don't know about?" I raised a eyebrow.

"You know what happened at the mall, them bitches prolly gon make her think I fucked her baby father. You not the only one who want a drama free night."

"Did you fuck her baby father?" Keyz asked.

"You the only nigga I'm fucking, you want me to change that?"

"It's your pussy." He chuckled. "Don't matter what I think bout it."

"My pussy that you eating."