Sanaa

Volume Sixteen

"You ready?" Saymon asked.

"Not really, I'm going to miss everybody."

"I'm tryna not to think about missing you."

"Right, I'm going to miss my mother like crazy but it's a different type of missing you." I spoke pouting making him kiss my lips.

"Good thing my cousin work at the aiport, flight benefits everywhere." He smiled making me chuckle.

"Periodt, if I wasn't living in the dorm I would've had you move with me every school year."

"Shit, what you wanna do?"

"I wish."

"We got like six days before you go?"

"Seven and a half."

"I can't believe summer went by that fast."

"Tell me bout it." I shook my head. "Are you going to Esme mental health check class?"

"Of course."

"I forgot to tell you Spence, Jala and I are going on a triple date."

"Fuck you mean?"

"It ain't a date." I chuckled. "But Jojo, Baby and Dai taking us to some big ass amusement park in like two days."

"Oh aight, you need some fun in ya life. Just don't be on no dick riding shit."

"Never." I chuckled. "What kinda dates you taking me on?"

"I gotta take you on some dates?" He looked at me.

"Duh."

"Girl." He looked at me making me laugh.

"Yeah, yeah."

"You got what you saying at Esme shit?"

"Not really, I'm still thinking about it but I'll have it ready."

"I thought Spencer and Baby wasn't talking?"

"Their not but we been planned this so even if they wanted to cancel they can't, we all put money in."

"This a one day thing?"

"Three days."

"So you spending a night?"

"Basically." I shrugged.

"I trust you to not do no dick riding shit so you could go."

"I wasn't asking for your permission plus we aren't even together." I reminded.

"We not for seven more days because that's when I stop with this street shit."

"So until then you ain't nothing but a friend with dick." I said making him stop playing the game to look at me.

"Say that shit again and watch I go on top your head, fuck you mean? Got me fucked up. You love saying dumb ass shit." He brushed me off him standing up.

"You're mad as hell!" I laughed. "Did that hurt ya feelings?"

"Whatever." He put on his shoes.

"So you bout to leave?" I asked not getting a answer in return. "How you gon leave me in your house?"

He didn't say anything as he grabbed his gun putting it on his waist walking out, he closed the door as I stood up watching him go down the stairs in amusement.

You gotta be a different type of mad to leave your house.

"I'll be taking a nap boo!" I yelled out as I went back in his bed hearing the front door slam.