Spencer

Volume fifteen

"I wish you stop." I glared at Baby as he continued laughing. "I'm not even laughing, you bout to seriously get me mad cause you got me fucked up."

"Spence." He said before he started laughing again making me stand up.

I hate feeling like somebody was taking me as a joke.

"Where you going?" He chuckled.

"I'm leaving because you really sitting here taking me as a joke as if I'm not talking to you."

"You need to relax." He said looking at me. "One minute you playing the next you wanna be serious when it ain't that serious. I don't know why you wanna be snappy today but being mad and childish ain't for me."

"It don't got to be for you the fuck, I'm barely for you."

"What that mean?" He chuckled sitting down. "What you saying you not my girl?"

"Basically." I shrugged.

"You ain't feel this way a few weeks ago or even twenty minutes ago but if you really feel that way then it's good." He stood up going towards his front door. "I'll be seeing you."

"Aight." I rolled my eyes.

I got my stuff and walked out the door going to the car, as I was leaving I seen Dai and Jojo walking up. They was talking so they ain't even see me yet until they heard my car.

"Wassup Spence?" Jojo and Dai said in unison.

"Hey." I spoke.

"Where you going? I thought we was finna go out." Dai said.

"Nah, I'm leaving."

"Aight, well drive safe cause you look mad and think smart." Jojo said. "If you feel too mad, pullover and get yourself together."

"Thank you." I smiled. "I'll see y'all later."

I pulled off heading to Esme shop cause I was fucking annoyed but when I got there it was packed, I rolled my eyes I didn't wanna be around nobody I didn't know right now.

"You good?" Some boy asked.

"Perfect."

"Oh, you Kee baby mother right?"

"I'm Spencer but excuse me." I brushed past him scrunching my face up.

I hate when people ask me that, I'm not no ones baby mother. I'm a mother.

"Who did it?" Esme asked once I sat down in the bean chair in her office. "Hold on, don't answer that."

"Where the fuck you at?! I'm coming for you!" I heard some nigga yell as she hung up making me scrunch my face up.

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked.

"Somebody leaked my number so now I keep getting calls with threats and shit."

"You told Q?"

"Yeah but it ain't much to do." She shrugged. "He changing my number now as we speak but I'm used to the hate. Bitches and niggas been hating me my whole life, now I'm a entrepreneur it ain't nothing new."

"It's hard?"

"What?"

"Being a entrepreneur? Running your own business?"

"It has it's days, like when a customer isn't happy with one thing it's your life goal to make sure their pleased. I mean not everybody care about their customers but not me, I love every single person who come get their hair done by me."