Sanaa

Volume Seven

"Who ringing the doorbell like that?" My mom asked making me lift my head up. 

"Why are you asking me like I didn't just wake up." I frowned. 

"Sanaa, I'll knock ya braces down ya throat. Go open the door." She glared at me walking out the room. 

"She dressed, been woke, bet you her fat ass was in the kitchen but she come all the way back here to tell me to open the door." I mumbled rolling my eyes. 

I got out of bed brushing my teeth, I knew it was just Saymon ringing the doorbell like he was stupid. Once I felt like I brushed my teeth enough, I walked to the door not even asking who. I walked in the kitchen not even sure what I wanted since I just brushed my teeth. 

"You just be opening doors like you can't get killed." Face said making me furrow my eyebrows. 

"First of all, why are you even ringing the doorbell? You have keys." 

"Terror rung the doorbell, I forgot."

"That was you ringing my damn doorbell like you slow?" My mom asked coming in the kitchen. 

"That was Terror."

"Who the fuck is that?" 

"Saymon." I corrected. 

"Why y'all call him Terror?" 

"He be terrorizing shit." Face chuckled.

"Hey Pan." Saymon smiled about to hug her but she stopped him. 

"Don't be ringing my doorbell like that." 

"I ain't know you was back from vacation." He chuckled.

"Ma, I think I should be the first to tell you Bubs and Terror together." Face said making me hit him then look at her. 

"You got rid of that little girl?" My mom asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Then I don't have a problem with this." She spoke making me smile. "Yet." 

"Same shit I said, I think Imma still have to beat Terror up though." 

"I gotta go to work, I can't deal with y'all." She rolled her eyes grabbing her keys. "Sanaa if you leave, tell me where you going."

"I'm not going no where." 

"I see you wearing my shit." Saymon lifted up the heartbeat necklace making me back up. 

"It's mine now." 

"Bubs, make me a cup of noodles please." Face asked making me nod. 

"Lazy as fuck." Saymon said. 

"Fuck up light dark bitch." He said making me laugh.

"That's funny?" 

"She could laugh bitch." 

"Okay kids, settle down." I rolled my eyes putting his noodles in the microwave. 

"You know you not supposed to microwave cup of noodles?" Saymon asked.

"Well, I don't feel like boiling water and doing the most so this gon have to do." 

"They not for you anyway, mind yo business cuhz." Face walked back in the kitchen. "Bubs, I gotta go. You coming?" 

"You need me?" Saymon asked. 

"I'll just go get Ice with ya bitch ass." He said as I seasoned the noodles then handed them to him.