Jaelyn

Volume Six

"You're going to get me sick." I sighed laying on Shep. 

"You the one who came over." He said then coughed.

"Because my pooh not feeling well." I grabbed his face making him chuckle.

"I feel like I'm dying."

"Boys are so dramatic when y'all sick." I rolled my eyes. 

"You don't wanna talk about dramatic." 

"Anyways." I glared at him. "Did you eat?" 

"I can't even eat, my throat killing me yo."

"You got strep throat? You're gonna have me sickkk." I whined glaring at him. 

"You kissed me knowing I was sick." 

"Because I missed you pooh." 

"Take ya shoes off, you keep kicking me." He said laying down. 

"Sorry sorry." I chuckled taking them off. 

"Why you suspended again?" 

"I pushed some girl cause she was bout to swing on Dylan and they trying to say I gave her a concussion." I rolled my eyes. 

"Why people swinging on Dylan?" 

"Our new friend Spencer baby father and Dylan was mocking her brother death."

"When y'all get a new friend?" 

"We got two, Sanaa and Spencer."

"Jala letting you have friends?" He chuckled. "Jala get jealous when you around me." 

"Jala got a lil boo so she ain't even worried about me." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm telling Jay." He coughed making me laugh.

"Jay cheated on her, why would y'all even think she was getting back with him?"

"She was still fucking him, she wasn't that heartbroken."

"Niggas get used for dick too sis." 

"Word?" 

"Yep." I chuckled grabbing my phone going to Instagram. "The behind the scenes y'all don't get to see."

"Stop Jae." He pushed my phone making me laugh. 

"Don't push my phone nigga." I said still recording. "He a lil grumpy cause he can't eat my pussy while he sick."

"I can, you just won't let me." He flipped so he was laying on his stomach.

"You're nasty." I laughed ending it. "You sleepy?" 

"Yeah."

"Let's take a nap then." I smiled pulling the cover over us.

"You so annoying." He mumbled making me laugh. 

~

I woke up from Shep snoring in my ear, this nigga don't never snore. I grabbed vicks vaporizer, it was already water in there so I just poured some vicks on the top then plugged it in. I laid back down grabbing my phone seeing it was now 1 o' clock, I seen I had a DM request making me furrow my eyebrows as I clicked on the message. 

"I don't like you but you should know ya nigga not really ya nigga, he be in school all over my bitch. You look stupid and we have a ball clowning you, just do us a favor and let that mango." I mumbled reading the DM.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I sat still for a minute not knowing what to say or do. I didn't reply to the DM but I grabbed his phone instead. I tried my fingerprint but that didn't work so I entered his password to see he changed it, I went on Instagram and he changed that password too. I put on my shoes and jacket and stood over him.