Spencer

Volume Eight 

"Can you stop?" I asked Kee as he kept touching me. 

"I could touch anything that belong to me." He said rubbing my thighs making me smack his hand down. 

"I don't belong to you."

"So who you belong to?"

"Keith."

"Who the fuck is that?" 

"Some boy I been talking to." I lied shrugging. 

"Oh aight." He stopped touching me walking out the room as I started laughing, he mad as hell. 

"Hey Spenceee." All they high asses yelled making me roll my eyes, they was always high and annoying.

"Y'all know some nigga named Keith?" Kee asked.

"Keith from 68th?" Reem asked. "Boy a bitch."

"Or Keith from Alexander?" Face asked.

"Shit I don't know, we could pull up on both though."

"Bet, you ready?" Benji asked.

"Trigger happy ass, you don't even know the reason." Face looked at him. 

"Who life we taking?" Mickey asked walking out the bathroom. "I just got these new knives from China, man you could cut a nigga head off from one swing." 

"You really demonic brah." Face furrowed his eyebrows as we all looked at him.

"Well, we bout to pull up on Keith."

"From 68th? He a bitch." Mickey chuckled.

"You fucking with bitch ass niggas?" Kee looked at me.

"He could be a bitch all he want, Kreed like him." I shrugged eating peach slices as they all looked at me like I was stupid.

"Now I know you lying cause you ain't stupid enough to have no nigga around my son."

"You stupid enough to have bitches around my son, I'm you baby." I winked.

"I'll really knock-"

"You ain't scaring me baby." I chuckled.

"I'm really not used to this and I really don't like this so can y'all stop?" Benji asked. 

"Word, y'all the only relationship goal I got so Imma need y'all to cut this shit out." Reem said. 

"We shouldn't be anyone goals." 

"You really making me mad and I'm really gon make you choke on that."

"You gotta be real mad to make somebody choke on some food." I laughed.

"Man, Spencer suck my dick." He walked towards the back as I started laughing harder. 

"Y'all manz is a angry ass little boy, y'all gotta tell that boy to control his anger."

"Spence, leave that damn man alone." Face chuckled.

"Say bye to ya mother." Kee said putting Kreed down.

"Where you taking him?" I asked as Kreed ran towards me. 

"Mind ya business, all you need to know is he coming with me."

"He not going no where if I don't know where the fuck he going." I picked him up.

"Man Spencer, gimme my fucking son." He looked at me blankly.

"No, he not bout to go just anywhere with you. You already leaving him with unknown ass bitches-"

"She wasn't unknown, you just ain't know her. You left the other day without telling me where the fuck you was going so get the fuck out my face."