Spencer

Volume four 

"Where you was at?" Kee asked as soon as I walked in the door.

"Where else Keohn?" I asked pointing to my work uniform. 

"Til 2 o' clock?" 

"I stayed til closing." I yawned taking off my shoes.

"I ordered some of that grilled food from that place down the street."

"I ate already but I'll eat it for breakfast, thank you baby." I yawned again plopping down on him.

"Your heavy ass." He laughed moving around that he was laying in back of me. "I started your Instagram."

"For what?" I asked closing my eyes.

"Ya catering shit. I bought all the pans, containers, allat. It's on you now."

"I told you I'll think about it but I should've known you was gon take matters into your own hands, you never listen."

"Just like I'm not listening now." He chuckled rubbing my stomach. "I miss when you were pregnant."

"I don't, them random contractions, the nausea and the rest was just no. My pregnancy was horrible."

"And we came out with a bad ass little nigga."

"That looks just like you cause I was mad at you during the whole pregnancy." I rolled my eyes making him laugh.

"Can't even deny the nigga if I wanted to, nigga stole my face."

"I'm so upset and jealous, he acts and looks like you. It's like I didn't have no parts."

"He got ya skin complexion, that's something." He laughed as his phone rung. 

"Who's calling you at 2 something?" 

"Face, he left his keys and his high dumb ass been at the backdoor for like thirty minutes." He showed me as I shook my head.

"You're so childish." 

"I told him to come to the front and he still standing in the back like a dummy, it's more stairs going through the backway and a nigga tired."

"I'll go." I yawned standing up.

"Nah, I'll do it. If you do it you just gon complain about how many stairs it was and you gon make me more tired." He climbed over me standing up. 

I watched him walk away then went in the room checking on Kreed seeing he was sleep, I changed into some shorts and a tank top since I was too tired to take a shower. I went in the kitchen to heat up the grilled food since I wanted it now. I waited five more minutes before Kee and Face loud asses walked in the house.

"Shut up." I told both of them. "What took you so long?" 

"His dumb ass wasn't in the back so I had to go to the front just for him to walk to the back again, stupid high ass." Kee explained making Face laugh.

"Sis, I been standing outside since 1:33, I've been telling him to unlock the door since 1:24. It's 2:23, Imma punch on him."

"You real specific." I laughed smelling the weed. "You loud as hell."

"For real? I thought I was whispering." He started whispering. 

"I mean you smell like weed." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I'm high as hell." He laughed going in the kitchen grabbing a cup of noodles putting it in the microwave.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Kee yelled stopping the microwave. "Nigga the plastic still on it, you ain't even put water in this shit."