Jaelyn

Volume One

"Where are we going?" I asked my best friend, Jala, as I rode in the passenger seat while she drove blasting No Limit

"If I hit it one time, imma pipe her. If I hit it two times then I like her. If I fuck three times, Imma wife her!" She yelled looking at me. "It ain't safe! It ain't safe!"

"Really?" I mugged.

"Come on this our part." She smiled turning it up which I didn't even know it could go anymore. "Fuck him then I get some money!"

I laughed trying to hold it in but I couldn't as I started dancing and rapping along to the song. "I need tongue, I need face. Give me brain, concentrate. I go foam, Prada case. Kill a weave, rock a lace."

"Ayee!" She stuck her tongue out as I laughed dancing with her. She knew how to get me turned up.

"Where we at?" I noticed the car parked.

"Jay basketball game, it should be the last quarter but I at least got to act like I came." She said making me laugh shaking my head.

"Sad really."

"Shut up."

We walked into the charter school hearing people yell, whistles and sneakers scuffing. As Jala said it was five minutes left in the game as we found a seat some where. She started cheering as I intently watched the game, basketball was my favorite sport.

As time winded down, it was only two seconds left making everyone, including me, stand on their feet as #12 threw the ball all the way across the court. The bell buzzed as the ball went in making the side we were sitting on go crazy. If I knew who was playing, I would've shared their excitement but I was just standing.

"Let's go wait by the concession stand, they be taking forever in the locker room." Jala said making me nod.

"Oou, some cookies or something would be lovely." I rushed out.

"Calm ya high ass down, I wanna get some wings and pizza."

"Most def."

I was high as fuck and hungry as fuck, I wouldn't gotten as high as I did with Jala if I knew I was coming to a basketball game. After getting some Twizzlers, we waited almost ten minutes before Jay came out in a sweatsuit and headphones around his neck.

"Congratulations baby!" Jala yelled jumping on him as they both fell back making her laugh as he smiled.

"Thank you baby." He leaned up to kiss her as they both smiled.

"Okay okay, let's get up. We getting food."

"Ooh babe." He looked at her as they got up. "I told Shep, we could play 2k all night and order food."

"Okay, I could come with."

"I don't want him to third wheel though."

"And that's what best friends were invented for." She looked towards me making him look at me.