Spencer

Volume two. 

I sighed walking through the door hearing loud ass music and something being knocked over, I walked in seeing Kee and his friends. His friend Face was chasing Kreed while his other friend Benji rolled up and his other friend Reem was in the kitchen going through the refrigerator. 

"Imma curse all y'all out as soon as I come back." I spoke getting their attention.

"Hey ba-"

"Save it." I held my hand up locking the door going to the bathroom. 

I used it then washed my hands, I walked back out seeing they was all sitting on the couch like I didn't see the mess they made before I walked in. Kreed stood up stumbling to me as I picked him up, he grabbed both sides of my face giving me wet kisses.

"You missed me mommies baby?" I smiled as he kept kissing me.

"Aight lil nigga." Kee grabbed him from me putting him down kissing me on my lips. 

"So let me just curse y'all out because I'm hungry." I spoke turning off the music. "When y'all walk through my door, take y'all shoes off. I don't give a fuck if y'all feet stink, don't got socks on, or nothing. Take em off."

"I told them baby." Kee spoke grabbing my waist as they all started taking they shoes off.

"Nigga, you got ya shoes on." Benji smacked his teeth putting his can on the table. 

"You see that coaster? I didn't buy those for them to sit next to your drink. Are you going to pay for my glass table when you scratch it up?" 

"My bad." He laughed as him and Reem grabbed a coaster. 

"Last thing, you see him? He's a toddler, he puts shit in his mouth so don't leave shit like this-" I picked up a wrap. "On the ground and is this a pill on the floor? Really Keohn?" 

"Oh shit, my bad." Kee picked it up stuffing it in a bag filled with other pills. "I don't even know how that got out." 

"Y'all gon make me fuck y'all up if my baby accidentally pop a pill." I glared at all of them while they apologized. 

I walked in the kitchen as he turned the music back on, I looked in the refrigerator seeing Keohn sat out multiple meats. I furrowed my eyebrows, I don't know what he thought I was but I wasn't about to cook multiple things after coming from work. 

"Why did you set out so many meats?" I asked him. 

"I couldn't decided what I wanted to eat." 

"That don't mean sit everything out, go decide what you want to eat before you be eating a hot pocket." 

"Tacos."

"What kind?" 

"Can I say beef and steak?" 

"Just because I want both too." I spoke making him chuckle as I took out the ground beef and the rest of the seasonings.

"Lemme talk to you in the room real quick." Kee said making me furrow my eyebrows as I followed him. "I told Face he could stay for a few days." 

"Shouldn't that been discussed with me before you decided that?" 

"His mother kicked em out, we got a extra room. You know how it feel to be kicked out, don't do that Spence." 

"I'm not saying he can't, you know I love Face like he's a brother but I just would have liked to be included in the decision."

"You know your soft ass was gon say yes but I'll run everything by you next time."