Jaelyn

Volume Eight

"Jaelyn, I love you best friend." Jala yelled as Q pulled her making me laugh. 

"I love you more best friend."

"Aye Reem, drop me off to my baby mother shit." Ice said getting in the car.

"Talk all this shit about that girl but bout to be laid up with her." Reem shook his head putting on his turn signal. 

"I told you tax season coming up." He joked making us laugh.

"You good?" Reem asked me as I laid my head on the window. 

"Mhm." I nodded closing my eyes. "Oou, I have to tell you what Dylan confessed today."

"What her stupid ass do?" Ice asked.

"Um, don't call my sis stupid. She just-"

"Stupid." Reem and Ice said in unison making me laugh.

"Anyway, y'all know the whole situation with Keyz in the studio right? She went to Keyz mother and father house and she fucked his father."

"What?" Reem snapped his neck towards me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Ayo Dylannn!" Ice dragged out rolling. "I love that bitch yo."

"He hit her or sumn?"

"No, he looked like he really wanted to cry like one of them Trey Songz cry. I felt so bad, I was bout to cry with him."

"I really love that bitch like you know girls talk about fucking niggas fathers to be petty but she actually did that shit."

"Oh I forgot, Dylan broke into Nas house and watched him sleep. She took pictures of her standing over his body with a gun and a knife."

"Yo, what is wrong with her?" Reem laughed. 

"I don't know but she had the knife pressed into his temple and she was twisting it, she so psycho."

"She told him this?" 

"Yes, he was bout to get stabbed the fuck up."

"He touched her?"  They asked in unison.

"You should've started off with that, bet." Ice nodded.

"No he didn't touch her, Black and Hendrix didn't let it happen like that."

"He was bout to lose his life for real." Ice said.

"Word, I don't give a fuck who he know or brothers with." Reem said pulling over.

"Here bitch." Ice handed him a $20 for gas. "Love y'all niggas, be safe."

"Love you too." I smiled as we waited into he got into the house.

"I almost forgot to call your mother." Reem said pulling off. 

"Call her for what? I could just text her." I rolled my eyes. 

"Call Shayla." He said to his bluetooth as I looked at him blankly.

"Yeah Reem?" My mother voice came through the car, ohhh so they really be talking.

"Aye Shay, Jaelyn got drunk with Jala and them so I'm letting her spend the night at my crib."

"Okay, tell her to call me in the morning." She yawned.

"Aight, bet."

"I really don't like this bond you have with my mother." I rolled my eyes grabbing his phone. 

"Shayla my girl." He chuckled as I started going through their messages.

"Dylan just texted a groupchat, she said the charger broke."