Esme

Volume three.

"You really be fronting like you ain't miss me knowing you be going crazy without me." Face smirked as I slid on a pair of shorts.

"I really wasn't, ya confidence too high."

"If you ain't miss me, why I'm here?" He asked as I remained silent. "Oh aight."

"Anyways." I rolled my eyes making him laugh. "Why we not at your house? You said you don't like coming here, remember?"

"I got kicked out."

"What?" I scrunched my face up. "Why she do that?"

"Long story short, she found out about me selling drugs then I found out about her flushing them then I cursed her the fuck out and she kicked me the fuck out."

"She flushed them? She's bugging yo." I shook my head. "How much money she wasted?"

"Almost 3 thou."

"When all this happen?"

"Like a month ago."

"Why the fuck you ain't tell me then?" I frowned. "You need something? Where you living? When you need the money by? You know-"

"Calm down lilRydah." He smirked cutting me off. "I'm good, I live with Kee and I paid him off."

"Okay good cause you know I would've helped out."

"Yeah, I know." He nodded reaching his hand out making me stand between his legs while he gripped the back of my thighs. "You and Sanaa always got me."

"It's bout to be just Sanaa having you once I settle down." I teased.

"Settling down with who?"

"This guy name Black."

"The rapping nigga?"

"Yeah." I nodded running my hand down his waves.

"You know I ain't never tripping over no female."

"I'm not a regular female." I smirked.

"That's what I love bout ya braveheart." He matched my smirk making me chuckle.

"I love you too easy."

"Nah but you know if he the nigga for you I ain't gon stand in ya way, I'm ya friend before anythanggg."

"Okay, gang gang." I threw his gang sign up making him laugh.

"You talk like me, thinking like me, look out for me, shit you starting to even look like me."

"We are starting to look alike right?" I gasped. "That mean we be around each other too much."

"This why people think you my bitch." He shook his head.

"Imma forever be ya bitch." I looked at him making him laugh.

"You and I both know that." He smirked.

"Oh aight." I chuckled. "You staying over?"

"You got something for me to eat?"

"Now you know!" I laughed lifting my leg on his thigh so my vagina was in his face as he threw his head back rolling.

"I just had that meal, I want another one."

"We could go see what's in there, come on." I smiled moving back so he could follow me to the kitchen.

~

I woke up seeing Face not next to me no more, I checked my phone ignoring every message that wasn't important. I saw his message seeing he said he had to go bust a move, I texted him back saying okay then checking Black message seeing it was dry.