Esme

Volume thirteen

I parked in front of Black house where he lives with his wife and kid. I sat there contemplating on knocking on the door or just pulling off. She walked out the front door with her daughter as a truck pulled up, it was him.

He looked stressed as if he haven't gotten any sleep.

He hugged her as I sat back wishing I could hear the words they were saying, he picked his daughter up giving her multiple kisses as I felt my heart thumping.

"Just kill all of them." Jaelyn said making me look at her.

"Shh." I told her trying to read their lips.

Another car pulled up as three brown skin middle aged women got out the car, they were laughing and smiling going to hug Black and his wife.

"That's his mom." I mumbled remembering her face.

I watched as his mom kissed both of them on their cheeks, Black smiled kissing his wife making my heart drop as tears came to my eyes. It wasn't a peck, his tongue was down her throat.

"Don't look like he hate this bitch to me." Jaelyn spoke.

I couldn't even say nothing as tears rolled down my cheeks, he said it was a act but he wasn't that much of a actor. My heart hurts so much.

"Fuck this shit." Jaelyn spoke digging in the backseat.

"What is that?" I asked looking at the bag.

"This is a knife from Mickey, he got it in China." She showed me it. "He said all you have to do is throw it with a little force and it'll go clean through."

"Jaelyn, let's go." I spoke deciding torturing myself was over.

"Aight, in a second." She spoke rolling down the window.

"Jaelyn, what if you make a mistake and hit his daughter?" I asked her since he was still holding her.

"Fuck his daughter." She said making me shake my head.

"Jaelyn come on." I shook my head as she sighed.

"Fine, we leaving but when I see him on my own time trust and believe I wanna fight."

I didn't say nothing as she put on her seatbelt, as we was driving off Black looked our way. He did a double take and stared in my face as I did the same, he took a step forward as we rode past him.

I hate him.

~

I cleaned up my spot as I felt myself having to pee making me roll my eyes, I hated being pregnant. I always have to pee, my breast always so sore and my nose too sensitive. I hated it so much.

I looked at the text coming through my Apple Watch seeing that Q was checking in on me. I washed my hands going back into the main area seeing people playing and hair getting done. I sat at my area and looked at the front door seeing a man in a suit walk in.

"Esme Santana?" He spoke out making me raise my eyebrows.

"That's me." I spoke standing up.

"You have been served." He handed me the envelope then walked off.

"Wait what?"