Spencer

Volume eleven

"I'm not going to lie, you did good." I told Kee looking around as Ice and them finished moving everything. "I do love this apartment."

"Sanaa gon paint Kreed room and fix that all up for us so we don't have to worry about shit when it comes to his room, we gon get some more when I get some more money up."

"You really did a whole 180, I'm really proud of you baby." I hugged him.

"I been like this but I'm just now realizing I was taking advantage of the life I was given."

"Are we going to prom?"

"Hell yeah." He looked at me like I was stupid. "I was going to give you the money to go dress shopping on your day off."

"You don't have to." I chuckled. "I want our color to be grey."

"You really so dark." He chuckled. "But I didn't expect anything else."

"As you shouldn't."

"Where is my fucking food?" Benji asked.

"Who the fuck is you talking to?" I asked looking at him.

"Tell em they forgot who the fuck you is." Face instagated making me laugh.

"Motherfucker, y'all said if we helped Spencer was going to cook for us." Ice said making me look at Kee and Face as they turned away. "Y'all lied? Aight bet."

Ice, Benji, and Mickey started lifting stuff back up taking it out the apartment making me laugh as I stopped them.

"I'll cook, what y'all want?" I asked getting multiple things, I looked at them wondering did they have this money. "So y'all want allat, right?"

"Yeah."

"Gimme the money for it." I held my hand out knowing their cheap asses wasn't going to but they proved me wrong, they all handed me money making me groan.

"You not getting out of this." Kee laughed.

"Obviously not, let me see ya car." I said holding out my hand as he gave me the car keys.

"If you was my woman-"

"She not." Kee cut off Ice making me laugh.

Ice play too fucking much.

I was going to take Kree with me but decided against it because he loves to run around and cry over things, I walked out wanting somebody to come with me but decided against it.

When I got to the supermarket I waved to the manager as she waved back, I smiled at some old people then went to get what I needed to.

I made a mistake and bumped into someone making me instantly start to apologize cause he dropped everything out his hand.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized helping him pick his stuff up.

"You good baby girl." He smirked. I looked over him seeing he was fine as hell, he sent chills down my body saying that.

I stepped back because I felt as if I was too close to him, he chuckled a little I guess from my face. He licked his lips then pulled his pants up a little.

"You having a party?"

"What?" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows.

"Allat food." He nodded towards the cart.

"Oh, I cook and all this stuff was requested."

"You could cook for me?" He asked.

"I have this business, you can support." I told him.