Spencer

Volume Six

"Wake up cause you going to school bitch." I said smacking Kee bare chest hearing him groan. 

"Spencer, I'm tired."

"Nobody told you to stay out all fucking night on a school night, get the fuck up."

"You annoying as hell." He glared at me sitting up as I walked out going to Face room. 

"Face, get the fuck up!" I yelled snatching the cover off. "Y'all niggas gon get the fuck off y'all ass today."

"Spence, niggas sleepy chill." He mumbled trying to grab his cover. 

"You gotta go to work, you wanna be a bum ass nigga? No? Oh aight, get the fuck up! Let me come back and you not getting dress, you gon wish you was." 

"You become a mother and think you everybody damn mother." Face glared at me. 

"Yup, get up." I snapped my fingers. 

"Eat?" Kreed asked. 

"What you want baby?" 

"Cakes." 

"Okay, stink." I smiled going to the kitchen to get the ingredients since I make homemade pancakes.

As I was flipping pancakes, Keohn walked in the kitchen looking all mad. I smiled at him as he stuck his middle finger at me making me chuckle, he picked Kreed up and sat on the counter checking his phone. 

"Why he not dress? He not gon be late?" Kee asked.

"I already called and said we were going to be a lil late." I said putting the pancake on the plate with other pancakes. 

I didn't have time to make everything so I quickly scrambled some eggs and made bacon, I handed Kree his plate as he plopped down on the floor. I made Face and Kee plate then walked to the table to put them there.

"You not wearing that to school."

"I know Keohn." I rolled my eyes. 

"Just letting you know, lemme take a picture of you." 

"You swear you a photographer." I chuckled. "Why you so high?" 

"Shut up and pose, watch I finesse this picture." He smirked holding his phone up as I posed differently. "Oh aight, I'm posting this one." 

"I gotta send this to Esme, cause sis finessed my frontal

"I gotta send this to Esme, cause sis finessed my frontal." I smiled. 

"She got you too?" Kee asked Face laughing. 

"Shit not funny, you lucky I don't knock all y'all the fuck out." 

"Even Kree?" Kee laughed.

"Especially him." 

"Kree hurry up so we can get dress." 

"Oh you cooked for a nigga? Good looks." Face said grabbing Kee plate.