Sanaa

Volume two. (Explicit graphic and content)

"So y'all good?" I asked over the phone while I ate my dinner.

"Yeah, whatever you said to him worked. He gave me money and we had some bomb ass sex, his dick so damn good."

"That's good." I mumbled feeling a type of way lowkey.

"So when you gon get a boyfriend? You not that bad looking."

"What?" I scrunched my face  up.

"Girl, I'm only playing." She laughed. "I'm going to find you someone to talk to, Saymon has this friend and he's cute."

"No."

"I'm still going to do it." She stated hanging up before I could say anything else.

"Why you looking like that?" My brother, Face, asked walking in the kitchen.

"Janey always hanging up on me." 

"You still friends with that girl? Thought y'all would of been separated." 

"Why?" 

"I feel vibes but I can't tell you who your friends are."

"Where you going?" I asked seeing he was fully clothed with his coat on.

"I'm bout to go with Kee for a few, I need you to do me a favor."

"And I need $20." I held my hand out.

"Damn, I can't even ask my little sister for a favor no more." He spoke going through his money handing me a 50.

"Now what's the favor?" 

"If I'm out before ma get here, cover for me. I got shit to handle."

"Like what?" 

"Don't ask nothing you don't want the answer to." He said making me instantly frown.

My brother was in the streets heavy, he was always fighting or in some sort of trouble. He was in a gang and sold drugs although he didn't want us to know. I prayed over my brother safety every night when he don't come home.

"Please be safe." I mumbled as I hugged him tightly. 

"I always am bubbles." He kissed my forehead taking a chicken strip off the plate walking out the kitchen as I heard the front door slam.

I started going through my Instagram timeline seeing nothing interesting so I was just going to take a shower since I didn't have anything else to do. I walked down the hall turning on the hot water so it can be real hot by time I got in. Just as I was about to get in the doorbell rung twice making me groan out loud, Face always forgets his keys.

Wrapping the towel over my naked body, I walked towards the front door quickly so I can hurry back to my shower. I swung the door open about to curse him out but there stood Saymon looking me up and down. 

"Why are you-" I couldn't finish my sentence because he crashed his lips into mine picking me up. He closed the door with his back while we continued kissing.

He walked us through the house as our lips never disconnected, he came out his shoes and socks as we entered the bathroom. I took his shirt off throwing it anywhere in the bathroom while he fumbled with his belt. Finally naked he carried us in the shower under the hot ass water sliding the glass door.

He looked in my eyes as I looked back in his, he put his arms under my thighs and before I knew it, he was sliding into me making me gasp with my mouth wide open. He moved slowly to get me adjusted to his size and once I was he showed me no mercy. I was grateful we were the only ones here because I was yelling.